Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hidden vin has appeared today.
had to call our sales advisor today (turns out she has left tesla), because it seems we are stuck with out finance (plenti expired so now trying to organise new finiance, but loans.com.au need insurance (which we cant do until we have a delivery date), and an invoice.
SA has said we should have the invoice and delivery details in the next few days, and there is plenty of time for it to fall into place. indicated delivery window is likely to be in the first week of november.

Model3 rwd
Midnight silver
Feb 26 OD
Vision Prompt: 18/10/22
Hidden VIN 20/10/22
EDD: 28/10/22 - 11/11/22
Chatswood, Sydney

For those financing their car, some options that may be open to you (obviously might not, and I'm not a financial advisor):

1. Increase your home loan. With property prices still high, I was able to increase my home loan by $70k (enough to pay for the car and associated costs) at currently 4.29%. No fees (at least for me), no early break charges if I pay it down quickly, and hopefully the interest rate will keep ahead of the non-home loan rates (apparently home loan interest rates tend to be 2-3% less than secured car loan rates).

2.Go back in time to February and tell your former self to put $2,000 a month into a savings account. By now you'll have $18,000 less to finance😂. By the time we have cars, you won't need a loan😑.

Reactions: Dilepa and Braz
For those financing their car, some options that may be open to you (obviously might not, and I'm not a financial advisor):

1. Increase your home loan. With property prices still high, I was able to increase my home loan by $70k (enough to pay for the car and associated costs) at currently 4.29%. No fees (at least for me), no early break charges if I pay it down quickly, and hopefully the interest rate will keep ahead of the non-home loan rates (apparently home loan interest rates tend to be 2-3% less than secured car loan rates).

2.Go back in time to February and tell your former self to put $2,000 a month into a savings account. By now you'll have $18,000 less to finance😂. By the time we have cars, you won't need a loan😑.
For those eligible, 🤞the FBT exemption may pass next week.

Although, I have done Option 2 and my 3.99% finance doesn't end til 22nd November.

Reactions: Missimpatient
Not to hopeful of seeing too many VINs this weekend. Looking at Wu Wa's latest video, most of the vehicles are RHD, that I could spot. Another giveaway is that the cars are predominantly black. Hope I'm wrong. Apologies, I meant LHD not RHD

Last edited: