Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't speak for anyone else but I'm just a bit over it. With a 11/3 OD I thought it was a sure thing that I'd get my car delivered this quarter but with Tesla just drip feeding our market with a token 2 weeks' worth of orders only in select locations, it doesn't feel like that's much of a possibility. The latest drip fed EDD's go up to 19 December so I'd think any further VINs may have EDD's past that. It all feels a bit hopeless right now.
I really do think we're going to end up with a record quarter of deliveries, they'll just happen differently and be allocated throughout. We might see regular batches soon.

That could also be the booze talking...

Where is this photo taken from?
So I'm currently at Port Kembla and morning cherry and dignity ace is here. Apparently the dignity ace is only carrying 250 cars.

Attachments

• 20221023_163618.jpg
    20221023_163618.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 57
The cynic in me thinks that they are holding up the Q1 M3 RWDs - when they were selling for $60k hoping we’ll all get pissed off, cancel & order Y’s.
It would be a bad strategy because if Tesla actually got me to the point where i was so pissed that i cancelled my M3, i can tell you now that i would not be ordering a MY or any other Tesla for that matter. They may have the best cars but I'd still boycott them for good and buy from their competitors.

It would be a bad strategy because if Tesla actually got me to the point where i was so pissed that i cancelled my M3, i can tell you now that i would not be ordering a MY or any other Tesla for that matter. They may have the best cars but I'd still boycott them for good and buy from their competitors.
I’m not near that stage yet, but getting there… and that would be my reaction too…. It’s a shame they’re going down this track.