Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat as a few others. Got the notification yesterday, EDD updated to 29 Nov - 13 Dec, but has now returned to Aug - Nov 2022. Odd to see others now getting their orders updated after mine has been downgraded

Ordered in Melbourne on 19/2/22 – for M3 RWD White/Black

Reactions: neilg
I'm in the same boat as a few others. Got the notification yesterday, EDD updated to 29 Nov - 13 Dec, but has now returned to Aug - Nov 2022. Odd to see others now getting their orders updated after mine has been downgraded
Very very strange

Mines still showing the new EDD and i just received the generic...a car has been assigned to your account bla bla bla

Reactions: Kris175
That’s rough sorry to hear. Did you get a VIN and final invoice?
No, I didn't receive a VIN or invoice. Just got the notification re updated terms (no radar, etc) and the narrower delivery window. I am actually not in a huge hurry because I am waiting for the FBT EV legislation to pass first so I can get a tax-free lease. The legislation might be passed as soon as tomorrow though, in which case I will be more eager!

Another aspect is that the Victorian ZEV subsidy will expire on 16 December. Does anyone know what happens if we don't have our vehicles by then? Can it be extended again? Or will Tesla apply for a new subsidy for us?

Very very strange

Mines still showing the new EDD and i just received the generic...a car has been assigned to your account bla bla bla
I got the same text just now, after the website told me yesterday about the new EDD and (source code) VIN assignment. Maybe the fabled “12:30” is actually when sms notifications for assignment are scheduled to be sent out by the Tesla machine?

Sorry if this is an already answered question, but once an VIN has been assigned, how does the invoice from Tesla get delivered? Is it available through the website / order details page (like, under the heading “Documents”)? Is it emailed? If it is emailed, does it come from an SA or is it system generated?

Drove from Sydney to Southern Highlands this morning and saw 2 car carriers full of Model Y and possibly Model 3. One was on the Southern Cross Drive on its way to Alexandria and the second was grinding up the hill near Alpine on the Hume Motorway, probably going to Canberra.
So they are out there. 😎🤞🏽
If one of those was going to Canberra I'm pretty sure it was the one full of Y's. So for anyone picking up their M3 from Alexandria you can be confident that it's on its way.

Ordered in Melbourne on 19/2/22 – for M3 RWD White/Black
for those people who got their EDD downgraded - did any of you get the sms that says a model 3 has been assigned to you?