Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I made a mistake by ordering a gen 3 charger. Tesla know I will wait because I have committed to their charger.

I'll just need to keep dodging questions from friends and family, "Have you heard about the car?"

OD 26/2, White ext/ Black int Adelaide. As budget as it gets. Vinless

I have given up on the Aug-Nov dates. Hoping for 2023.
Nooo, us Adelaidians need to hope for before xmas!
Guys anyone whose OD around 18/2/22 still showing EDD Aug - Nov like mine with no update and Tesla vision prompt? Is this normal or i'm the only one left. kinda desperate now.
Same!

Just had an interesting phone call from Beyond Bank as I had applied for finance through them (their interest rates were the best I could find).

They advised to settle the loan they would require a copy of the invoice, which I did already know. The man I spoke to said he had already contacted Tesla and asked if they had a VIN for my order so they could settle the loan contracts which Tesla said they didn't but told me to keep refreshing as they expected a lot of batches over the next 2 days.

Interesting that someone from Tesla told my finance company that and not us, the customers.

There may be no truth to that but thought I share some optimistic updates!

Just had an interesting phone call from Beyond Bank as I had applied for finance through them (their interest rates were the best I could find).

They advised to settle the loan they would require a copy of the invoice, which I did already know. The man I spoke to said he had already contacted Tesla and asked if they had a VIN for my order so they could settle the loan contracts which Tesla said they didn't but told me to keep refreshing as they expected a lot of batches over the next 2 days.

Interesting that someone from Tesla told my finance company that and not us, the customers.

Fingers crossed us Feb orders get them in the next 2 days! Same config as you, OD 18/2.

All I'll say is you should sign up for veadprimes service for info on things like vin allocations

Any expert who can help please - My loan application is with Macquarie Bank and invoice reflects the previously agreed finance amount and ZEV subsidy. I haven't signed the contract yet and looking to change lender. What happens to the ZEV subsidy and how can I proceed with that other lender assuming they will not be doing that? Is it something Tesla may help or I can do it myself? thanks in advance.

If you're on these forums/facebook and you're not a complete idiot you can quite easily determine what car your ship is on and it's ~ location.

Tesla currently uses 2 shipping management firms being Molace and Armacup, if your car doesnt appear in the molace VIN search then your car is on an armacup managed ship. It's then not hard to find out which ship working backwards from your original EDD and at the end of the day, knowing doesnt make it come any quicker and lets be real, this is why most people pay for the service. To know where the car is.

As for other information, I can't see how his service offers any other advice/comments around Tesla's that isn't already out there if you're willing to search or ask the question.

That said, if you want that service and don't want to do any work and just be given all the answers. Then go right ahead, it's the perfect service for thosepeople

Last edited:
If you're on these forums/facebook and you're not a complete idiot you can quite easily determine what car your ship is on and it's ~ location.

Tesla currently uses 2 shipping management firms being Molace and Armacup, if your car doesnt appear in the molace VIN search then your car is on an armacup managed ship. It's then not hard to find out which ship working backwards from your original EDD and at the end of the day, knowing doesnt make it come any quicker and lets be real, this is why most people pay for the service. To know where the car is.

As for other information, I can't see how his service offers any other advice/comments around Tesla's that isn't already out there if you're willing to search or ask the question.

That said, if you want that service and don't want to do any work and just be given all the answers. Then go right ahead, it's the perfect service for thosepeople

It's not so much the ship tracking I care about, it's more about when they have/will do production runs. Let's be honest the worst part about the wait is wondering when you're gonna get allocated, we refresh app/source code for that reason. My F5 key is noticibly faded compared to the others.

• Funny
Reactions: Draco
Captains log: day 265
We are officially 100 days away from being adrift for a year on the good ship FFS Tesla.
Whilst some of the crew have opted to jump overboard and swim for other ships, it has been far fewer than initially suspected.
The Perthites have been particularly aggrieved by the lack of even a little gust of vind, but so far they have refrained from taking their frustrations out on the rest of the crew.
In more promising news, the Yrates (pirates - get it?) who tried to commandeer our ship to transport their ill gotten gains (it's called a queue for a reason) seem to have disappeared.