Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 870929
I have a date for pick up 🎉🎉
6363BCCA-DB32-4BAD-A177-06105F89D6CA.jpeg

I might be seeing you Nath if you are also picking up from Alexandria ;)

If you pay $100 to tesla via direct transfer does it appear on your account page? Just checking if the transfer works
It will show on the invoice summary page, and the total price remaining will go down. It will take a few days to show up though.

How it works is each person is assigned a separate bank account, so you just transfer into it and Tesla checks the balance.

If you pay $100 to tesla via direct transfer does it appear on your account page? Just checking if the transfer works
As others have mentioned, I’ve paid a “test” amount of a couple of dollars to check it goes to my Tesla acc (which incidentally is your RN number to keep it simple). Once confirmed, just repeat the process with your payments (or payment)

• Informative
Reactions: Missimpatient
So much for Tesla going to more trickle feeding of deliveries. We're heading to mid November and F-all for Brisbane and scant little for everyone else. Traded my current wheels today cos I don't trust the used car market to hold much longer. FFS Tesla, pull your finger out.
Good move with the car, looks like things could only get worse from here.

I am not registering my old one this December, not worth the repairs...will be public transportation for me...taking the punt that my car arrives December to February...So much for the 5-7 months back in March.

Totally agree with you, doesn't look like any cars allocated on the Don Juan for Brisbane or Sydney, and no sign of trickling from other ships.

So we have another ship leaving Shanghai on Friday. That should mean VINs start coming in the next few days forQ1 RWDs but like others from Q1 it is only hope not expectation that VINs flood in this week. But gee I hope I am wrong.

Good move with the car, looks like things could only get worse from here.

I am not registering my old one this December, not worth the repairs...will be public transportation for me...taking the punt that my car arrives December to February...So much for the 5-7 months back in March.

Totally agree with you, doesn't look like any cars allocated on the Don Juan for Brisbane or Sydney, and no sign of trickling from other ships.

So we have another ship leaving Shanghai on Friday. That should mean VINs start coming in the next few days forQ1 RWDs but like others from Q1 it is only hope not expectation that VINs flood in this week. But gee I hope I am wrong.
It seems the armacup ships vins are allocated before the ship departs and the other shipping company they use allocates once on the ship

I got my Invoice in my account a few days ago, and along with that was a Vicroads doc titled "Dealer online authority to register". Do I need to sign in the "Registered operator’s signature" part and hand it in somewhere? or is it just for my reference. Thanks!

I got my Invoice in my account a few days ago, and along with that was a Vicroads doc titled "Dealer online authority to register". Do I need to sign in the "Registered operator’s signature" part and hand it in somewhere? or is it just for my reference. Thanks!
You'll get an email from Tesla soon with instructions I'm pretty sure, in WA we got the form and then about 4 or 5 days later instructions on filling it in and sending it back them to check before they submit it.

You'll get an email from Tesla soon with instructions I'm pretty sure, in WA we got the form and then about 4 or 5 days later instructions on filling it in and sending it back them to check before they submit it.
Yes I can confirm the same for VIC. You’ll need to sign it and email back to Tesla as per the email instructions Tesla sends you.

Reactions: danwale
You have to electronically sign and date it and then email it to [email protected]. I expect it’s the same for M3/MY. I never got email instructions to do this and the only way I knew I had to do this was reading these forums and calling Tesla to confirm.