Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed that Australian model 3-s are a rare build, Also I suspect each state or even each service center may differ on when they shut down and when they stay open during holidays, so both could be in their respective service center right if it stays open or not. And 3000 cars is basically 3 days production for them, so should be easy to do as long as they got shipping space booked.

I dont know if this is helpful but just got off the phone with my sa and he said theres a massive vin allocation coming around 3000 cars on the 20 and 21 of november, and tesla will be closed from the 16 of december till after new years thats why our edd has changed to dec 22 jan 23.
If he is right viking passama is our chance
Thanks, that does make sense, good luck with your order 👍

Reactions: Dany
Maybe a bit of self reflection here. They offer you an SA so your voice is heard. They have updated the ETA because they cant get you the car in time.

It seems like your expectations are unreasonable imo.
Thanks for your opinion however my opinion is that Tesla has no concept of true customer service and their SAs, while polite, offer no effort to provide feedback. And given their lax attitude to EDDs and their history with production for Australia, I have little confidence this new EDD will be met.

I agree. Tesla has now given a much better EDD range and people are still complaining. If you have had enough of waiting carsales has plenty of M3 for sale.
If you're happy to swallow this new EDD more power to you. I'll express my opinion here, in this Waiting Room thread, just as you do. I don't judge your comments, nor suggest you go elsewhere with your dissatisfaction, so perhaps keep your similar suggestions to yourself.

I dont know if this is helpful but just got off the phone with my sa and he said theres a massive vin allocation coming around 3000 cars on the 20 and 21 of november, and tesla will be closed from the 16 of december till after new years thats why our edd has changed to dec 22 jan 23.
If he is right viking passama is our chance
That sounds plausible. I don't believe there's not a big batch of cars either built or in production as the last push before cutover to primarily domestic. The numbers thus far seem too out of whack.

Reactions: Snoopy1