Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WA deliveries used to be dropped off in Melbourne and then had to wait for another ship to carry them to Fremantle.
That meant that WA VINs had to be allocated first but the cars themselves were delivered last.

But more recently there's been ships coming down the West Coast and delivering directly to Fremantle.

Either way, the logistics are very different from any of the Eastern States, about as different as New Zealand.
Yes, this could just mean that WA is only getting one boat in the quarter so a large range of order dates are included, whereas the east coast has them split over many boats, some of which might not have left China yet.

Geez, it’s like we’re all in a line at the club and the hot girls just walk by to the front and the bouncer lets them in 😂. Looks like the hot girls are from WA
Or Tesla are simply treating WA as a separate market as it's not an insignificant cost to ship a Model 3 or Y 4,000Km across Australia just to keep the deliveries strictly to date of order.

But I for one will wait them out.......just on a stubborn matter of principle that I have developed towards this order and their shipping priorities over the months 😊
I hear you - but nothing would surprise me now... I am half expecting to see a "sorry: order cancelled" message pop up in the app, a refunded order fee and a bonus I ❤️ Tesla sticker sent out as compo.

Gotta laugh at car dealers. Enquired on a 2022 M3 RWD and they wanted 77k for it lol
Plenty of them on carsales, trying to make a quick buck out of them, not knowing that we know that they bought them cheap and claimed the $3000 ev incentive plus the stamp duty (in NSW). So they all trying to make at least 10k profit but the thing is no one is buying them. Unless those who are desperate or dont know about how cheap they were back in jan-feb minus the incentives.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Don't want to add salt in to the wound but just looked at me account and given a delivery range of 11 - 25 December.......I only ordered in 16 Sept on understanding earliest car would be delivered would be 1 May. On my what to do!!!!
Contact Tesla, the SA-s will be able to put you back in the queue if your delivery is scheduled well before your delivery window and re-assign the car to someone else. You will need to contact them within 1-2 days of them assigning you a car or you may have to take delivery or cancel.

Don't want to add salt in to the wound but just looked at me account and given a delivery range of 11 - 25 December.......I only ordered in 16 Sept on understanding earliest car would be delivered would be 1 May. On my what to do!!!!
Happy for you, my friend 😊

Just reiterates the fact that Tesla want us Q1 people to cancel our orders - so that they can sell the inventory to people who paid a higher price for the same vehicle.

Reactions: Snoopy1 and penn_
The eagle has landed. My tesla account just says "Prepare for delivery" now.. (app unchanged though) text message should be next. And then hopefully everything goes well and we get a delivery date sooner than later!

ma.JPG