Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to ask those that ordered white interior.....do you have foolproof easy method of keeping them clean, are you super vigilant at keeping them clean, will you put seat covers on, or do you just roll with whatever marks/stains/dirt/etc. that show up?
I really like the look of white interior but just couldn't do what I imagine is constant cleaning and upkeep, and any marks would drive me insane.
I have a foolproof solution. No kids! 🤣
All the reviews ive seen suggest its insanely robust against stains. However, ill still look to have them coated in something and clean them regularly. Ill certainly be nervous about blue jeans, time will tell.

I have a foolproof solution. No kids! 🤣
All the reviews ive seen suggest its insanely robust against stains. However, ill still look to have them coated in something and clean them regularly. Ill certainly be nervous about blue jeans, time will tell.
I don't have kids but frequently eat chocolate in the car. Despite my many years of experience doing this, I haven't yet mastered not getting it on the seats, steering wheel, glove box, door handles, floor, indicator and wiper sticks, and the ceiling. Surprisingly, I manage to get most of it in my mouth.
I want a "no food in the Tesla" policy, but to be honest I don't think it would last long.

Don Juan is one day behind schedule already and still mucking about near Port Kembla :(
I just want it to arrive in Port Melbourne by the 18th so I can grab my car before I go on holiday on the 24th...
Otherwise I will have to recruit a friend to pick the car up for me

View attachment 875059
I’ve noticed this as well given my EDD falls between 20th Nov-4th Dec. Never thought I’d care about a ship’s movement but considering the 8+ month delivery timeframe I’ve been watching it like a hawk :) Any idea what’s been causing the delays? Weather seems half decent.

• Funny
Reactions: chanielden
I’ve noticed this as well given my EDD falls between 20th Nov-4th Dec. Never thought I’d care about a ship’s movement but considering the 8+ month delivery timeframe I’ve been watching it like a hawk :) Any idea what’s been causing the delays? Weather seems half decent.
No clue! Similarly delayed when arriving in QLD a few days ago too. Observed it sitting offshore for an extra day or two. Maybe there's a queue/backlog to get into port?

No clue! Similarly delayed when arriving in QLD a few days ago too. Observed it sitting offshore for an extra day or two. Maybe there's a queue/backlog to get into port?
Got a bit of a heart attack when it appeared like it was going full steam toward NZ but looks like it’s now just patiently waiting to dock. Hopefully we’ll see some progress soon. In the meantime I’ve been furiously ordering accessories - wished it was Black Friday already!

• Funny
Reactions: chanielden