Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's everyone's opinion on premium connectivity?
It's a good question Ade and I am sure I will have a view of the potential $120 p/a spend post-delivery (whatever decade that will be) and testing for a month.

Question for the RWD-waiters: does anyone have a view or 'forum compliant' tips on these types of caps to replace the Aeros.
Not sure if they look fake or worth a Black Friday buy?
Cap.png

It's a good question Ade and I am sure I will have a view of the potential $120 p/a spend post-delivery (whatever decade that will be) and testing for a month.

Question for the RWD-waiters: does anyone have a view or 'forum compliant' tips on these types of caps to replace the Aeros.
View attachment 876642
I've seen a lot of people online give excellent reviews, who cares if it looks real or fake, it's for you! It's nice to have those little cosmetic things when you're walking from or to the car, I wouldn't bother worrying what other people think.

Also, I've seen a YouTuber test these, the normal 18 inch caps, and the wheels with no caps, and these actually got 1st place in energy efficiency on the freeway. I'll see if I can find the exact video.

View attachment 876642
Would be great to see the Wh/KM rating of those vs. Aeros vs. No covers at all

They definitely look better than the Aeros!

Another Queenslander living in a rural area. I have just spoken to the SA In Brisbane I think. My estimated delivery date is December to January, however he believes that my Tesla has not been made yet. Order date was March 20 model 3 long range. I was hoping to have it before Christmas so I can christen it on a road trip to Melbourne to see the Australian Open in January. Based on his response I should drive my diesel car

View attachment 876642
Hey these look decent! Worth a purchase if only as a back up in case you scuff the aeros I'd say.

Reactions: BegaPride
They all look fake but they still look good IMO
who cares if it looks real or fake, it's for you! I
Thanks, and understand: I should have stated I am undecided if I 100% like them or not (vs are they fake)... I think finish and centre logo inclusion will be important for me, but all the vids online do look good, and I will start to dig through the various sellers and get these, the console tray, hooks, and pedals.

Got a phone call from one of the higher ups regarding an email I sent Tesla. I had a good conversation with them. They said rest of Australia is around four weeks behind WA with deliveries this quarter. They said vehicles are en route but the shipping companies are limiting drop offs at locations due to increase in demands for ships. I'd didn't buy that last bit but the four weeks behind WA makes sense.
I asked about delivery timeframes he said 1000% (take it with a grain of salt) people will get there cars within the EDD time frame and that's why the window is December to January for a lot of orders.

Again I know this could be an April fools but again it backs up what has been said about vehicles being en route.

Got a phone call from one of the higher ups regarding an email I sent Tesla. I had a good conversation with them. They said rest of Australia is around four weeks behind WA with deliveries this quarter. They said vehicles are en route but the shipping companies are limiting drop offs at locations due to increase in demands for ships. I'd didn't buy that last bit but the four weeks behind WA makes sense.
I asked about delivery timeframes he said 1000% (take it with a grain of salt) people will get there cars within the EDD time frame and that's why the window is December to January for a lot of orders.

Again I know this could be an April fools but again it backs up what has been said about vehicles being en route.
Thanks for that information and chasing it up👍
I agree with you about the demand for ships bit.

So If we write off the Cherry and Crystal barring a miracle..then from what they are saying should be Vins soon maybe starting sometime this week for Passama and Paglia etc..etc..into January?

anyway thanks again...gives the spirits a lift if nothing else.

Reactions: SpicySol
Thanks for that information and chasing it up👍
I agree with you about the demand for ships bit.

So If we write off the Cherry and Crystal barring a miracle..then from what they are saying should be Vins soon maybe starting sometime this week for Passama and Paglia etc..etc..into January?

anyway thanks again...gives the spirits a lift if nothing else.
I wouldn't be writing off cherry and crystal ships.

For people in WA four brand new M3s available under existing inventory.

View attachment 876642
Now if someone made aero covers like this, they'd sell bazillions of them! If anyone knows of something that looks similar to this one (rotiform aerodisc) please let me know - otherwise I'll have to go with some TE37s or CE28s like I've had on my JDM weapons.

Attachments

• AREODISC-19x8_7539.5-BLK-A2_1000.png
    AREODISC-19x8_7539.5-BLK-A2_1000.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: MozMan

View attachment 876642
Where's the best place to buy these?

Oh how I wish this to be true...!

So a lot of us would be looking at January realistically?