Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hang in there @SpicySol surely it has to come in this burst. The retractions jangled the nerves for sure. If they start allocating Bris, I’m going to be an absolute mess until I see a VIN. Actually I might be a mess until I see the car 🫣
I will probably pee myself with excitement when I see the first Brisvegas allocation. Goodness knows what will happen when I get my VIN.

Yeah I know. But that car I posted pricing for is in stock in Perth and shows the EV rebate. It’s over the allowed value
I think it's just a mistake.

Although Tesla have shown the EV rebate in the breakdown, my understanding is they don't apply for the EV rebate on your behalf or deduct it from your invoice in WA anyway, so you would have to claim the rebate yourself after purchase. IMO, I don't think it matters that Tesla have shown the EV rebate, as the vehicle's dutiable value is more than the limit, and the rebate application would be rejected.

I seriously dont believe it is fair to quote a price that includes estimated 5 years of fuel savings as that allows them to show on bottom line below $70k price where actual price is $76.5k,
I just saw this on Twitter and briefly scrolled the comments about how much import (from Giga Shanghai) would be required to meet this goal for German deliveries. It seems nobody's quite sure even if the "double 2021" goal was actually reliably stated by Tesla, but if it's even remotely true it could partly explain why Australia has not shared as much of the export window this quarter?

The numbers are bonkers: they're discussing Germany getting more cars in 2 months than Australia gets in 2 years!

View attachment 877007
I believe those sales estimates include Model Y-s as well as Giga Berlin production, so if Giga Berlin is ramping up as they are expecting, they could even surpass that estimate.
Nope thats the plan. The chips ordered won't be ready for six months.
I believe they said the CyberTruck would be the first vehicle to ship with HW4, but they usually start putting the new HW into all their vehicles around similar time as it happened with HW2, 2.5 and 3, so will most likely be swapped into all their vehicles once the CT production starts and the spare stock of HW3 chips gets depleted.

Long time poster and complainer...

I GOT VIN!!

There were days when I thought this was never going to happen.

December 12-26th.

The bonus: I'm out of the state the 14th - 19th. Of course! haha
Interesting. Same specs, and OD 14 days earlier and yet I don't have an EDD...
Congrats though! Finally some love for Adelaide...