Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just recieved the SMS yesterday that a car has beem assigned and they will be operating throughout the holiday period. ETA now showing as Dec 12 to Dec 26. Looks like Santa Elon might have moved me from the naughty to the nice list.

OD: 15/03 Gray/Black RWD 18" Melbourne

Have found the hidden vin but no final invoice as yet.

Last edited:
Does someone know if AUS delivered M3s come with the roadside safety kit, or do you have to buy that separately?
Separately

You basically get nothing with the car besides some basic carpet floor mats & the UMC (if you ordered before 8th July)

Gold Coast receive schedule delivery today, earliest date is 5th Dec
Some may have earlier dates, they can't schedule pickup for everybody on the same day.

Your car may arrive on the same day as others but luck of the draw has you picking up days later than others

Reactions: blubbernator
Some may have earlier dates, they can't schedule pickup for everybody on the same day.

Your car may arrive on the same day as others but luck of the draw has you picking up days later than others

I assume it's like an airplane - bad luck if you are stuck at the back & they only unload via the front door its going to be a longer wait!

Real question is how many car are being unloaded - & how many do they process each day (& 7 days a week?) This will give us an idea of the maximum wait time after docking.

Of note Don Juan was scheduled to arrive (not dock) in Melb originally on the 20th then pushed back to the 23rd (which it did).

So it looks like Tesla simply says they aim to get the car to you within 2 weeks of the scheduled arrival of the ship. Just figured that out! :p

So our eta is more like 25th - 9th dec.

Not required under Aus regs, so not included.
A few select deliveries windows have historically received it by accident.
A fact that still baffles me as a German expat. Back home you have to complete a first aid course as part of getting your drivers licence (which you need to attend driving school for) and you are also required to have a first aid kit, hi vis vest & warning triangle in your car at all times.
Anywho, i will be buying it then :)