Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, the Don Juan is now expected to dock on 26/11 at 6.30am in Port Melbourne, pushed back by 24 hours.
It could have docked 2 days ago had there been space.
In the meantime, they have another boat heading into the Dock where it is scheduled!

When it is sitting out at sea and the ship which was vacating its dock has now departed and is in Port Phillip Bay, I think this is even crueller than anything which Tesla has thus far 'inflicted' on me and others who have cars on that ship!
Someone on Facebook pointed me to Mirrat, who are the stevedores company that manage these docks. They have a schedule up online (a Google doc) that shows the Don Juan isn’t due to dock until Sunday day time. ☹️

Just had a call from a rep re something else and he reckons deliveries won't be starting till at least the 5th of December for this batch. Now I know they don't really know anything but sounds about right.
If you have ever followed whirlpool forums or this forum regarding the release of any product you will always know more than customer reps. There are litterally people doing hourly updates of ship locations, schedule delays etc.

According to the NSW Port Authority Don Juan is not scheduled to enter Port Kembla until Sunday!

Arrive - Sun 20 Nov 13:38
Depart - Mon 21 Nov 13:38 to MEL

EDIT: I signed into a different device & for some reason it automatically posted this old post again... I didn't type this or press post reply... weird!

Last edited:
According to the NSW Port Authority Don Juan is not scheduled to enter Port Kembla until Sunday!
Don Juan has been and gone from Port Kembla.

think you've got your dates messed up

If you have ever followed whirlpool forums or this forum regarding the release of any product you will always know more than customer reps. There are litterally people doing hourly updates of ship locations, schedule delays etc.
Very well aware but in this instance, he's probably not far off what's going to happen.

I have to ask those that ordered white interior.....do you have foolproof easy method of keeping them clean, are you super vigilant at keeping them clean, will you put seat covers on, or do you just roll with whatever marks/stains/dirt/etc. that show up?
I really like the look of white interior but just couldn't do what I imagine is constant cleaning and upkeep, and any marks would drive me insane.
I know this is coming in late and most likely someone has already responded but you can protect your white seats by ceramic coating them. I used Q2 Gyeon Leather Shield, and if I ever notice a mark on the seat now, I just use a baby wipe to clean it off. The white seats look fantastic!

Someone on Facebook pointed me to Mirrat, who are the stevedores company that manage these docks. They have a schedule up online (a Google doc) that shows the Don Juan isn’t due to dock until Sunday day time. ☹️

Just to add further confusion the dates in this spreadsheet don't line up. It says Trams Future 5 will dock on Friday, but its has just docked now.

The original schedule has Trams there for just 24 hours and Don Juan is next in line now so fingers crossed it comes in early! 🤞

Reactions: AlbertParker
Just to add further confusion the dates in this spreadsheet don't line up. It says Trams Future 5 will dock on Friday, but its has just docked now.

The original schedule has Trams there for just 24 hours and Don Juan is next in line now so fingers crossed it comes in early! 🤞

Fingers and toes are crossed. The Don Juan delays have been frustrating, if it doesn't dock soon my 7 day trial of marrinetraffic is going to expire 🤣

Reactions: AlbertParker
Fingers and toes are crossed. The Don Juan delays have been frustrating, if it doesn't dock soon my 7 day trial of marrinetraffic is going to expire 🤣
Even after the trial if you register for the free account you can track it while it is visible to terrestrial based AIS receivers. Which will be all the time it is sitting off the coast near melbourne.

Reactions: voltz
I know this is coming in late and most likely someone has already responded but you can protect your white seats by ceramic coating them. I used Q2 Gyeon Leather Shield, and if I ever notice a mark on the seat now, I just use a baby wipe to clean it off. The white seats look fantastic!
I’m also curious if any product could use to protect front seat from dog toe nails. I have a fur baby love to sit at front passenger seat, wonder if the ceramic coating works for that

Assuming Don Juan docks this weekend, and then takes a few days to release cars and move them to the collection centre, I assume it would be the end of next week by then. Does anyone know if Tesla books collection appointments during the weekend? Or is it just weekdays? (Melbourne based)