Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats for those who got VINs for Dec I hope you enjoy your cars. Even though I missed the boat (ha) for Q4, if I get a VIN in Jan at least it’ll line up with my annual bonus and pay rise, so it’s just something else to look forward to 🍻
You never know, I have been hanging around since March and I am clinging onto the hope that the Passama will give some Q1 orders Vins and that would mean for you Brisbanites a December delivery.

OD 12/3 RWD stock standard

I was checking WA inventory for new M3 all cars now sold are 10k more than my purchase price back in feb. No wonder why they are delaying delivery for us february orders, on hope we cancel the order so they can sell them at the higher price or dont even bother building them and selling at loss compared to the new pricing.
This is 1000% not what they are doing. No company sits around and waits for thousands of cancellations. They want to show the market they can increase delivery numbers.

Woke this morning and my Dec 12th to 26th windows has been brought forward to 29th Nov to 13th Dec. This was the original window before they changed to Dec - Jan.

I can only guess they have been unloading cars over night. Though I doubt pickup will be next week, I live in hope

OD: 20-02-2022, Melbourne, Base RWD White with no extras.

Reactions: Dilepa and Pierce11
Woke this morning and my Dec 12th to 26th windows has been brought forward to 29th Nov to 13th Dec. This was the original window before they changed to Dec - Jan.

I can only guess they have been unloading cars over night. Though I doubt pickup will be next week, I live in hope

OD: 20-02-2022, Melbourne, Base RWD White with no extras.
It's hard to know Wizza, but I suspect that is not the case. I've been on an earlier timetable of 21/12-3/12 and that EDD time has been drifting backwards, in line with the late docking of the Don Juan ship which is sitting idle in Port Phillip Bay for the past 2 days.
As of this morning I'm now on a schedule in line with your EDD date of 29/11-13/12. The latter part of that window is poor timing as I am interstate.
I also privately sold my existing car yesterday, expecting to hand that over late next week, which was looking like great timing for me.....until this morning!

Hummm panic mode on, wake up my EDD also updates to 29th Nov to 13th Dec. I haven’t installed my charger yet hahaha. On the side note, I heard Tesla provide road assistance as part of warranty. Anyone know how good it is? Do we need to purchase separate road assistance ?

Hummm panic mode on, wake up my EDD also updates to 29th Nov to 13th Dec. I haven’t installed my charger yet hahaha. On the side note, I heard Tesla provide road assistance as part of warranty. Anyone know how good it is? Do we need to purchase separate road assistance ?
I believe you get road assistance within the Tesla app? Not sure if you have to pay something for this. This is just from something I read a while back when researching EV's. I'm a June order so can't speak from experience.

I believe you get road assistance within the Tesla app? Not sure if you have to pay something for this.
Yes you do get roadside assistance as part of the package. However check where it applies with respect to built up and regional areas. I also got NRMA for the more remote regions. Plus the 20% NRMA discount off most Chargefox DC chargers is handy.

I was checking WA inventory for new M3 all cars now sold are 10k more than my purchase price back in feb. No wonder why they are delaying delivery for us february orders, on hope we cancel the order so they can sell them at the higher price or dont even bother building them and selling at loss compared to the new pricing.
Not surprised ..Tesla being tesla...hmm lets see sell the car for 10k less to an order holder.. or wait out long enough for them to cancel for a model y or just lose the sale and sell for 10k more and keep their $150 -$350 deposit for a sale number pushed out to another quarter..?

This is fine when they don't have a demand issue but alot has changed since i.e. inflation, cash rate hikes, and loans that were 3% but now 7%..
good luck to tesla.. no wonder the share price tanking.. not just because of musk with twitter...and negative media around it

• Disagree
Reactions: MozMan
Not surprised ..Tesla being tesla...hmm lets see sell the car for 10k less to an order holder.. or wait out long enough for them to cancel for a model y or just lose the sale and sell for 10k more and keep their $150 -$350 deposit for a sale number pushed out to another quarter..?

This is fine when they don't have a demand issue but alot has changed since i.e. inflation, cash rate hikes, and loans that were 3% but now 7%..
good luck to tesla.. no wonder the share price tanking.. not just because of musk with twitter...and negative media around it
That's the biggest load of garbage I've ever read. If that was the case I'd have my car now as I ordered at the current price point. Do better please.

That's the biggest load of garbage I've ever read. If that was the case I'd have my car now as I ordered at the current price point. Do better please.
You can disagree without being condescending. There's plenty of theories get thrown around here in the absence of real information; that's part of the community.