Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
77053379-B440-4B80-9901-DD30B5B65415.jpeg

This was my bike ride to get the pics. The best vantage point was the spot over near Newport.

should I fill rest of information in Registration document? I found some infomation missing such as garage address and my signature. also need to send to Tesla?
I've read here and elsewhere that you get an email (or text) and I think that has instructions? I've not got any email or text yet, but I'm guessing I'll have it once I get the invoice.
I'll be contacting the SA if I need any further clarification after I get the invoice.

Reactions: derek1218
Just got the Tesla Vision prompt this morning

Order date May 17, Long Range Blue 19 inch wheels (there were a lot less potholes earlier in the year)

No VIN on the bff-api page is there somewhere else to look?
Ah ! My OD is May 11 in Canberra for a LR/White/Black but 18" wheels... No car yet (still 9...12 months), but it's getting close :)

I suspect they aren't yet shipping LRs with the 18" wheels to Australia since until early May (iirc) LRs came with 19" standard...

I really hope my delivery window updates soon - still says TBD. Im trading in my car so I’m thinking that’s holding it up. Will be interesting to see if the quote they gave me back in March will remain or similar? My birthday is 31 Dec so would be an awesome birthday present picking it up then!
I'm TBD as well, no trade in or finance so not sure of the hold up.

Reactions: daisy22