Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update.... I have now had my EDD changed to 15-Dec - 29 Dec! I found the vin on the Tesla account in the ''Ápplication for Vehical Registration" section after accepting the Tesla Vision prompt but not sure if this constitutes an "Ïnvoice"or not....
View attachment 878687
Is this the Invoice? Do others see this?
OD: 23-04
M3 RWD..
no your invoice will be another downloadable thing near the application for vehicle registration

Understood, it's neither my intention to start a debate around it, as we've done enough of it. My best guess is if your dates are 16-30dec, and you're in nsw your on the crystal, if you're 19th-31st and you're in Brisbane you are on the passama?
That's what I was thinking.
Funnily enough, before having a VIN I enjoyed watching the discussions about ship tracking and guessing which one it's on, but thinking I wouldn't be interested for my car, but since having the VIN, I've become a bit obsessed about it 😂 I can see why people would subscribe to those tracking services.

Reactions: Polarxp and Minties
Funnily enough, before having a VIN I enjoyed watching the discussions about ship tracking and guessing which one it's on, but thinking I wouldn't be interested for my car, but since having the VIN, I've become a bit obsessed about it 😂 I can see why people would subscribe to those tracking services.
It's funny isn't it. I've noticed this before for our predecessors. It's first "where is our vin" then "when we getting the invoice" to "looks like xxx ship has been delayed/draught/landed" to "got a delivery date!!" And finally "went to xxx delivery center, SAs was speedy and helpful , saw a lot of cars there etc etc, I know it's long but it's so worth the wait!!1"

The funny bit is I'm seeing myself go through these stages myself 😂😂

I have a build date of 13th November which should put me on morning crystal, which docks in Melbourne on the 3rd of December. Add on a day or two to unload off ship, then another 2 to truck to Adelaide, then add on some days for Tesla to make sure it’s good and clean it up. I’m expecting to pick up week of the 12th.

However, the delivery window Tesla has given me is November 30th to December 14th. I’m assuming it’s wrong, but I can’t see any way November 30th could ever be correct.

I’m out of town from December 15-19th so hopefully that doesn’t screw up collection.

Reactions: SpicySol
I have a build date of 13th November which should put me on morning crystal, which docks in Melbourne on the 3rd of December. Add on a day or two to unload off ship, then another 2 to truck to Adelaide, then add on some days for Tesla to make sure it’s good and clean it up. I’m expecting to pick up week of the 12th.

However, the delivery window Tesla has given me is November 30th to December 14th. I’m assuming it’s wrong, but I can’t see any way November 30th could ever be correct.

I’m out of town from December 15-19th so hopefully that doesn’t screw up collection.
If yours is on the crystal, then those with 16th-30th is probably viking passama.

Reactions: Missimpatient
If yours is on the crystal, then those with 16th-30th is probably viking passama.
According to the armacup schedule morning crystal left on the 17th and morning cherry left on the 13th.

I wonder what the minimum time from completed build at factory to loaded on vessel is.

I’ve checked the other ship VIN search and nothing came up so I’m expecting it to be armacup.

My first estimate was 12-26 December which would like up perfectly for morning crystal. I’m guessing it’s going to change back to that within the next week.

I think you should be ok, I talked with Tesla on Friday about this and they said they will hold the order up to 7 days, you are only away 5 , so even worse case they said 15th you could pick upon your return And be within the 7.

I think you should be ok, I talked with Tesla on Friday about this and they said they will hold the order up to 7 days, you are only away 5 , so even worse case they said 15th you could pick upon your return And be within the 7.
I’m feeling confident about it.

I also have from the 12th to after new years off as annual leave, so I can collect it any time any day.

If it does arrive earlier, I’ll have to ask my boss for more time off 😂

Reactions: Snoopy1
Saves lots of stress, I know that.

Reactions: Missimpatient
I wouldn't be productive at work on a day when I know my Tesla has arrived. My colleagues (including the boss) would probably insist I have the day off so they wouldn't have to listen to me talk incessantly about it!
I remember on Friday speaking to my boss about new of my tesla and that have heard no news about it. 2 hours later(12.32pm LOL) the vision prompt came in. I spent the remainder of thr entire day at work with a big smile on my face. My colleagues can't wait to see it.