Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really hope my delivery window updates soon - still says TBD. Im trading in my car so I’m thinking that’s holding it up. Will be interesting to see if the quote they gave me back in March will remain or similar? My birthday is 31 Dec so would be an awesome birthday present picking it up then!
did you get email? Mine says - 'We will be operating throughout the holiday period and anticipate your delivery to occur from Mid-December to Mid-January.'

I’m interested to know if they are actually unloading at all on a Sunday. I guess they just can’t leave a ship sitting there doing nothing…. Time is money.
I just took these photos from the Williamstown side of the Yarra, there wasn’t a lot of activity
B812287F-F3E5-4C23-AF2C-6759561AEE88.jpeg

5DAFB1FB-E205-46CB-BA0E-806AE6CCA2E3.jpeg

Just got the Tesla Vision prompt this morning

Order date May 17, Long Range Blue 19 inch wheels (there were a lot less potholes earlier in the year)

No VIN on the bff-api page is there somewhere else to look?
That extension is no longer working. I have a VIN and can see it using view page source & searching for LRW, and the chrome vin extension pops up with the VIN each time I navigate to the mange order page. The bff-api thing can not see it.

That extension is no longer working. I have a VIN and can see it using view page source & searching for LRW, and the chrome vin extension pops up with the VIN each time I navigate to the mange order page. The bff-api thing can not see it.
Make sure you click into the order page of the vehicle and you will be able to see the vin. If you are on the main page. It will not show a VIN

I guess we all need to pray there are no quarantine issues.

I had a new vehicle delivered three months ago. Delivery date kept getting pushed back. In the end it spent 5 weeks on the docks in quarantine. Apparently they found seeds on the boat/vehicles so every vehicle had to be manually searched/inspected, couldn't just fumigate as they would for insects etc.

Here's hoping the Don Juan is clean.

Reactions: Missimpatient
I guess we all need to pray there are no quarantine issues.

I had a new vehicle delivered three months ago. Delivery date kept getting pushed back. In the end it spent 5 weeks on the docks in quarantine. Apparently they found seeds on the boat/vehicles so every vehicle had to be manually searched/inspected, couldn't just fumigate as they would for insects etc.

Here's hoping the Don Juan is clean.
Trying to remain optimistic here, given the Don Juan has already docked and unloaded at Brisbane and Port Kembla, you’d hope anything that could cause quarantine issues would have been found already.