Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance to forecast the ETA of Viking Passama at Sydney ? Thanks
According to the Armacup schedule it’s supposed to arrive at Port Kembla 22 Dec.

The port authority seems to have a more accurate arrival time than what is published on the Armacup schedule. NSW only seems to extend out to 20 Dec so far.

You can keep an eye on the Port Kembla schedules here: Daily Vessel Movements

Perhaps closer to the arrival and subsequent departure of Viking Passama at Port Brisbane (Armacup schedule says 14 Dec) you can check for its movements there as well: Public Pages

According to the Armacup schedule it’s supposed to arrive at Port Kembla 22 Dec.

The port authority seems to have a more accurate arrival time than what is published on the Armacup schedule. NSW only seems to extend out to 20 Dec so far.

You can keep an eye on the Port Kembla schedules here: Daily Vessel Movements

Perhaps closer to the arrival and subsequent departure of Viking Passama at Port Brisbane (Armacup schedule says 14 Dec) you can check for its movements there as well: Public Pages
Thanks @mpowney ! It’s amazing, never thought I’d finish 2022 knowing and understanding forklifts, roros, and shipping schedules, yet here we are.

But what am I going to compulsively be checking once the Tesla arrives? Does it shift to charging and range? 😂😂😂

My RWD delivery date also changed from Feb-May to TBD. I'm assuming every single order in Australia with Feb-May has this update?

I ordered July 10.
No, I had Feb-May and my EDD was updated to a Dec date range.

There have been a few posts recently that yes Feb-May has been updated to TBD. But also, seems like the biggest shipment of Teslas is coming thru, with VIN allocations for orders from Feb through to Nov this year.

But in true Tesla style, VINS haven’t been allocated in chronological order with cars being allocated to Nov orders and frustratingly April/May/Jun orders still waiting for a VIN.

Thanks @mpowney ! It’s amazing, never thought I’d finish 2022 knowing and understanding forklifts, roros, and shipping schedules, yet here we are.

But what am I going to compulsively be checking once the Tesla arrives? Does it shift to charging and range? 😂😂😂
Yeah - who knew! Never realised that day I paid the $350 order fee I'd end up knowing so much more about shipping than the 0 knowledge I had back then!

There is literally nothing for me to compulsively check right now while I wait for delivery day to roll around. I'm utterly lost. When my car arrives I'll be hooking it up to one of the open source data tracking apps like Tesla Mate - that will give me something to repeatedly refresh again! :D