Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a problem with financing and final invoice in between.
my final invoice is $66332 but I wanted to make it $65000.
but my lender already tried to get $66332 while I deposited $1332.
can I refund from Tesla? or can I get updated final invoice(realisticly it wont happend I guess)
Lender asked new updated final invoice, but I dont think Tesla will give updated one.
So I asked Tesal that I can refund my deposit or not..
what should I do

Well I'm in shock. Thought my vehicle was on morning crystal or cherry but it's on Glovis Countess which docked yesterday in Melbourne. Still have no invoice starting to panic as pickup will probably be next week based on this info
I'm not so sure mate. I'm on Glovis Countess and there seems to be people from Don Juan whose pick up date is the 18/12 so I think there's a fair bit of backlog from that ship. I sure hope it's next week but unlikely I'd think.

Brisbane people -

Accepted tesla Vision a few weeks ago, Dec-Jan EDD.

EDD then changed to TBD.

Zander at Fortitude Valley cannot comment on the TBD EDD (I need to sell my car and TBD makes it incredibly difficult to time to sale) but wrote yesterday to say "he can see a 19/12 - 3/1 window"

I don't know if he is talking outta his butt. Does anyone else in Brisbane with a TBD (After accepting Tesla Vision) have any information they can share?

I got a call from an SA yesterday asking when I was going to pay the final part of my invoice lol I feel very hurried to pay even though I don't have a delivery date locked in yet.

The ADL orders have been told deliveries will start mid Dec to mid Jan so I could be earning $250 interest on that money if I leave it in my account if I don't get my car till Jan.

But what am I going to compulsively be checking once the Tesla arrives? Does it shift to charging and range? 😂😂😂
Then you can transition to monitoring charging sites - new sites, broken sites, fixed sites, upgraded sites, changes to charging prices... There's a whole world of charging networks, charging app, charging equipment suppliers, electricity distributors, government grant programs and Plugshare drama out there to direct your compulsive behaviour towards!

• Funny
Reactions: notaballer25