Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
Is any one going with Macquarie finance ? Just received the loan contract, was locked in for 4.99% interest rate for 5 years loan term. Everything looks fine except the early termination rate is 2.99% per annum.

Is that normal, it looks expensive for me, I thought it's $750 reducing on pro rata basis for each month of the loan term. Anyone with Macquarie, can you please confirm what is early termination rate ?

Hi
Is any one going with Macquarie finance ? Just received the loan contract, was locked in for 4.99% interest rate for 5 years loan term. Everything looks fine except the early termination rate is 2.99% per annum.

Is that normal, it looks expensive for me, I thought it's $750 reducing on pro rata basis for each month of the loan term. Anyone with Macquarie, can you please confirm what is early termination rate ?
It's a business loan, don't know if that makes a difference..

According to marinetraffic, this is where the Viking Passama was at midday, hopefully with my car onboard (maybe another one or two as well) on its way to Brisbane! This was the first day that I got one of these, so I'll wait to see tomorrow's update to see if this actually updates correctly.

Hopefully, it will come early than the schedule.

Reactions: Missimpatient
Just to report back that I have got the $15,000 interest free loan approved. Free money why not! Thanks hips. Not sure what will be the next steps though. Will Brighte pay Tesla soon or anything I should be doing?
I've had approval for about 2 weeks, but no firm idea on when the car (6-9 months/Dec22-Jan23/TBD/Dec22-Jan23) so don't know. I imagine they will forward the money to Tesla once an invoice is created or when we get on the phone and tell them its due.

EDD 15th to 29th Dec ..rego sent..paid ...but no delivery date sms. Sort of surprised no Sydney siders are making much noise! Thought someone would be getting sms by now! Both Morning RORO'S would have completed there drop off's!
The last two boats as per Veda's tweets unloaded in Melbourne.

One Morning dumped and left, the other picked up that load and is heading to Melbourne. If all Tesla's are unloaded at Melbourne now, we might have to wait for Cherry to cruise on down and unload.

Well, I took delivery of my car today. The customer service at Mulgrave was brilliant - friendly, efficient and helpful.

I took plenty of time to check the car, and could find no issues at all. Panel gaps are spot on, the lights align with the adjacent bodywork, the paint is blemish-free…

It drives just as well as I'd hoped, so I'm very happy!

Well, I took delivery of my car today. The customer service at Mulgrave was brilliant - friendly, efficient and helpful.

I took plenty of time to check the car, and could find no issues at all. Panel gaps are spot on, the lights align with the adjacent bodywork, the paint is blemish-free…

It drives just as well as I'd hoped, so I'm very happy!
Shhhh if you suggest this is a good purchase you’ll make every one mad for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯