Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well today I figured enough is enough. 29 November I got a txt from Tesla asking to update up odometer reading for the trade in. After replying to the txt twice, and 3 phone calls later I finally cracked the shits and called Tesla on my way home from work. Apparently someone in the trade in department forgot to email me the offer. I accept the offer and now I have a hidden VIN. Only 297 days later....this "worth the wait" saying really is getting to me. I must be the last February lunatic still waiting
Nope me too 9 Feb Brisbane

Reactions: ecatt and No EV
Please don’t be these pple when you get your Teslas. We don’t get parking privileges when get an EV unless charging!!!View attachment 882695
I recently stayed at a resort in the Gold Coast that had EV Charging and the person with the non plug in Rav 4 Hybrid thought because they have the EV sticker on their number plate it meant they had a free car park to use.

• Funny
Reactions: choppa
Does anyone know what TBD means, is it TO BE DELIVERED or TO BE DETERMINED?

Any idea would be great please. I’m paranoid my order may get canceled for some insane mistake! or issue.
And now it’s moved back to 9 to 12 months…..what is going on people (Tesla)

I’m seriously considering cancelling. It’s too much annoyance to handle really. I think I’m just about done.