Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MSC Immacolata looks to frequent the US Coast, based on its history. It left Shanghai on 01/12 & is on its way to San Fransisco.

Sounds like the guy you were talking to either thought you were in the US, or was looking at the wrong screen?

Its sitting just off Brisbane as we speak and it came from Shanghai.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221211_080254.png
    Screenshot_20221211_080254.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: notaballer25
A question for my fellow New South Welshpeople, not sure if it applies to other states. This also might be a stupid question. I noticed on the final invoice that Tesla are invoicing for CTP. Obviously CTP must be done before the rego but do we know what company the CTP is with? If we actually need to make a claim on CTP, who do we call? This is just theoretical BTW I don’t yet even have the car.
Your rego will come with a CTP company code that you can look up on the RMS website Or through the Service NSW app.

Reactions: Nate Gardner
I sent a text to Tesla today asking about having one of the current inventory cars assigned to my order. They responded "Hi, due to a system error there are vehicles listed in our inventory that are not actually available." If that's the case, why are they not fixing it? They have been showing as available for days. I feel like they just don't want to send them to North Queensland...
I made the same enquiry. A car in existing inventory in VIC but can’t be sent to TAS even though all TAS orders come from
VIC anyway