Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just received a text "Your Model 3 delivery is approaching..." Sydney RWD order with EDD 15 Dec onwards.

Looking at all the shipments and getting way to involved refreshing port schedules, I really have no idea what ship my car is on and any dock unloading delays, etc. Very excited to get an update tho, we're in the home stretch.
This is a normal message. They test the SMS system. They want to handle rejections now rather than at delivery sms

Reactions: Robdunc
Any idea what morning cherry could be carrying. It’s currently docked at Melbourne. Mine is build date of 13 Nov, Vanilla RWD from Melbourne.
Veda tweeted today confirming Cherry is carrying cars.

AAABD0BF-C49C-426C-9450-68066FD1B276.jpeg

Do you the arrival date of MSC at Sydney?
My beginner sleuthing can’t find when MSC Immacolata docks in Port Kembla. Can the brains trust find it’s ETA….??

That’s my bet for our cars that were built end of Nov, to meet our QLD, NSW, ACT delivery frame 2nd half of Dec. (Immacolata left Shanghai 1 Dec, Passama was a few days after)

Viking Passama doesn’t arrive in QLD til end of this week and 22 Dec for PK, with unloading, public holidays etc, I deduce NSW/ACT wont see cars until NY from Passama.

But based on the recent blanket message (your delivery date is approaching, expect mid-Dec to mid-Jan) they are the ships to watch for Nov build East Coastdeliveries 🥸

My beginner sleuthing can’t find when MSC Immacolata docks in Port Kembla. Can the brains trust find it’s ETA….??

That’s my bet for our cars that were built end of Nov, to meet our QLD, NSW, ACT delivery frame 2nd half of Dec. (Immacolata left Shanghai 1 Dec, Passama was a few days after)

Viking Passama doesn’t arrive in QLD til end of this week and 22 Dec for PK, with unloading, public holidays etc, I deduce NSW/ACT wont see cars until NY from Passama.

But based on the recent blanket message (your delivery date is approaching, expect mid-Dec to mid-Jan) they are the ships to watch for Nov build East Coastdeliveries 🥸
Actually, VK left from Shanghai on 30/11, but it will arrive after the MSC. I just checked the information on website, VK will arrive on 22/12 at PK and leave to Mel on 23/12. Sounds like people could get the Xmas gift at Sydney.

Reactions: notaballer25
View attachment 884175

Oh bugger. MSC isn’t due to depart Brisbane until 17 Dec. Viking Passama and MSC Immacolata might be hooning it down the coast, in a race to PK. And by hooning I mean taking its sweet a*** time cos that’s what they seem to do 😂😭
According to the Port information in Brisbane, the Viking Passama doesn't appear to be staying long at all, potentially a port stop to then keep going to PK ?