Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am absolutely gutted and beside myself. I have been so calm up until now.

I just received a revised date of 31/1-21/2. Miranda branch.

Timeline:
5-7 months
Aug-Nov
14/12-28/12
31/12-14/1
3/1-24/1
31/1-21/2

this is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't even make sense anymore.

I ordered in 26/2 and now I'm being told its going to hit 12 months.

I cannot believe this.

can you please let me know if yours has also changed
Yep the same thing happened to mel

just checked the app Now Jan 24 to February 14!

Had planned to drive up to Brisbane for my brother's 80th birthday Jan 18...not unreasonable as I ordered March 12!

That plan has now gone and another month without a car...which I only got rid of because they gave me a EDD of early December!

totally agree with everything you said. Must have been loaded first on the boat maybe? Another penalty for being an early order.?

Seems like Miranda wasn't a good choice of pick up!...another mistake..thought closer to Port Kembla would speed things up...What can you say about it...I certainly wouldn't be surprised if March turns up tomorrow as the next date😂

Yep the same thing happened to mel

just checked the app Now Jan 24 to February 14!

Had planned to drive up to Brisbane for my brother's 80th birthday Jan 18...not unreasonable as I ordered March 12!

That plan has now gone and another month without a car...which I only got rid of because they gave me a EDD of early December!

totally agree with everything you said. Must have been loaded first on the boat maybe? Another penalty for being an early order.?

Seems like Miranda wasn't a good choice of pick up!...another mistake..thought closer to Port Kembla would speed things up...What can you say about it...I certainly wouldn't be surprised if March turns up tomorrow as the next date😂
Chatswood neigher, It was bad choice. cannot believe this situation at all. I was okay so far but new EDD really made me upset. cancelled my holiday cos of this UNREAL EDD ! what can i say

Chatswood neigher, It was bad choice. cannot believe this situation at all. I was okay so far but new EDD really made me upset. cancelled my holiday cos of this UNREAL EDD ! what can i say
I totally agree with you. I have been trying to be the glass half full throughout but tonight it is a body blow..It totally threw me

I actually was checking to see if I had a pick up date as everyone seems to be getting them and was feeling pretty upbeat and then saw the EDD blow out and I was stunned..still am!
At least I can vent here....but I really can't believe this

Reactions: Ryanjava
WHY post this sort of tease? IF you know something, SAY something. If you know something but are not permitted to say anything, say NOTHING. If you know nothing, SAY nothing. This sort of “inside tease” is a f**king nonsense.
I actually appreciate information from this guy as I know he knows something and willing to share what he is allowed to share. It’s much better than all those nonsense speculation as long as it’s valid even it’s not a whole story.

Reactions: ChrisGray
Day 324: Delivery complete. Cars a bit dirty, bugs and stuff, but that all I can fault. Pretty scary driving it 200m to my house, regen is weird. @choppa It came on a flatbed but the driver said they've been delivering about 2 a week. Happy this part of the journey is over...can't say" if it's worth the wait" just yet.
Now you will have to change your name as you can’t say that you are now No EV. 🤷🏻‍♂️😎

• Funny
Reactions: No EV and choppa
I was the one of the most angry person in this thread but I am extremely calm now. Instead of the excitement of getting the car now I am more interested in how worse it could be. Stay tuned. Hahahhah
16/Feb 2022 order now expecting 7-28 Feb 2023 delivery. So amusing isn’t it.
I’ve been calm the whole time but now I know the car is registered and *somewhere* between “here and there”.. I just want to know where and when, so i can stop saying #dudewheresmycar 😂🥸

Reactions: Snoopy1