Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i
perhaps we get a 23 model then?? Would make up for the delay somewhat.

Yes, looked this morning and nothing yet.
I received a call this afternoon - VIN is allocated and have had rego papers texted through for signing. But no VIN on the rego and not yet showing up on my order. But I have been annoying them for the past few weeks so perhaps they called to keep me quiet :)

Guys! My ETA finally changed! Went from 9-12 months to 23 Feb - 16 Mar!

My details: ACT based; OD: 13 May 2022; M3 LR Red Black 18”. Info on my account asking me to settle dues. Going the Novated Salary route, have emailed the novating company asking what they need from me.

Questions:
1. Invoice: I can’t see an updated invoice anywhere. Should I wait for one to come or get in touch with Tesla? I’m guessing this is what my lease company needs from me.
2. Registration Form: there’s a registration application form now showing in my account. Do I need to fill this and send somewhere?

I’m assuming there are more instructions on the way from Tesla (a call? An email?).

Till then, if anyone can share any advice on queries above, will be great.

So excited! That was a long wait!! Seeing the end!

Thanks all!
For the registration form, fill in the bits highlighted in yellow (well mine had highlighted bits) and send to [email protected]. In what seems to be the Tesla communication style - I couldn't see anywhere in the account where it says what to do. I rang the local Tesla office and asked.

I have the same EDD, tracking my VIN shows the vehicle is on the Prestige Ace which left Shanghai last week. ETA Port Kembla is showing as March 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longtimewaitin
For the registration form, fill in the bits highlighted in yellow (well mine had highlighted bits) and send to [email protected]. In what seems to be the Tesla communication style - I couldn't see anywhere in the account where it says what to do. I rang the local Tesla office and asked.

I have the same EDD, tracking my VIN shows the vehicle is on the Prestige Ace which left Shanghai last week. ETA Port Kembla is showing as March 6.
Thank you so much for this info! I was just going to be sitting on the form a few more days waiting for more instructions from Tesla. It has highlighted parts, will fill and send.

Thanks for the shipping info too!! Thank you!

So typically Australian, lets impose extremely strict bio security requirements (which I agree with) and then not employ enough staff to manage it even though we know the issue normally surfaces around summer.

Was interesting to note that Tesla are using there own ships to try and avoid the contamination issue but they still get stuck in the backlog of ships unloading.

picked up yesterday. 313days waiting.. ordered 1/4/22
chatswood, all staffs were kind and smile.

100 percentage charged,
phone pairing faild, deleted app and re installed, after then all good to go .

Its sensation like everyone says. yeah, I would like to say like everyone, It was worthy to wait

I had to drive 09 honda civic hybrid after, damm.... suddenly became gloomy Wed 😓😓😓

for the parking, It shows diatance like cm.

single pedal driving is so good and fun, nothing to worry. you will get used to it in 30mins.

I know this has been discussed many times, but is there any good PPF and Ceramic coating in Sydney anyone has done recently and can recommend for M3.
Best prices and state of the art equipment. Picking up my car today which got full PPF, ceramic tint, ceramic coat and interior protection package. Cheaper and better than anyone else out there.

Reactions: aravcool
Also, because i'm getting the platinum package they gave me a BMW X1 loan car free of charge for 5 days.

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_111918.jpg
    IMG_20230210_111918.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: aravcool