Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you pick up your cars make sure you check your rear doors aren't unusually hard to open, kinda like they are getting almost stuck. Opening the front doors the door pops out, with the rear you have to pull. It's happening to mine which I just picked up on Feb 3rd and happened to others as well. I have it booked for a service to get looked at under warranty on the 24th.

Guys! My ETA finally changed! Went from 9-12 months to 23 Feb - 16 Mar!

My details: ACT based; OD: 13 May 2022; M3 LR Red Black 18”. Info on my account asking me to settle dues. Going the Novated Salary route, have emailed the novating company asking what they need from me.

Questions:
1. Invoice: I can’t see an updated invoice anywhere. Should I wait for one to come or get in touch with Tesla? I’m guessing this is what my lease company needs from me.
2. Registration Form: there’s a registration application form now showing in my account. Do I need to fill this and send somewhere?

I’m assuming there are more instructions on the way from Tesla (a call? An email?).

Till then, if anyone can share any advice on queries above, will be great.

So excited! That was a long wait!! Seeing the end!

Thanks all!

Reactions: Dilepa
Guys! My ETA finally changed! Went from 9-12 months to 23 Feb - 16 Mar!
Good stuff! You likely have a hidden VIN too, This Chrome Extension can help you find it, or manually search the source code of your car's "manage" page for LRW

I can’t see an updated invoice anywhere. Should I wait for one to come or get in touch with Tesla?
Invoices normally arrive a few days after your hidden VIN is assigned, so you should see it on your account later this week.

If you have a trade-in pending that can prevent the hidden VIN from appearing, and will prevent your invoice from being created.

Hi - In Tassie, ordered M3LR White/Black on 10 March 22. Same EDD as you updated. I was talking to Tesla last week and seems the vehicles are not yet made?? So who knows :)
perhaps we get a 23 model then?? Would make up for the delay somewhat.
Not the Tesla staff, that's for sure.

Have you searched for a hidden VIN with the Chrome Extension?
Yes, looked this morning and nothing yet.

T
Good stuff! You likely have a hidden VIN too, This Chrome Extension can help you find it, or manually search the source code of your car's "manage" page for LRW

Invoices normally arrive a few days after your hidden VIN is assigned, so you should see it on your account later this week.

If you have a trade-in pending that can prevent the hidden VIN from appearing, and will prevent your invoice from being created.
Thanks for this. There is an ACT register application form also showing in my documents in Tesla account. That has the VIN number showing and the manufacturing date (01/2023).

What’s the significance of the VIN number? Is it only if I wanted to track exact location of car using VedaPrime service? Or something else as well I’m missing? If just to track, I’m okay waiting a little longer, the EDD update was enough to keep me up last night with excitement!!

perhaps we get a 23 model then?? Would make up for the delay somewhat.

Yes, looked this morning and nothing yet.
I’m in ACT, have same delivery timeframe just updated yesterday. My VIN showing in Rego application form in my documents on Tesla account. Manufacturing date also provided (01/2023). Do you have a rego application showing in your docs? Could be different process for your state so don’t worry if you don’t have one.