Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke with an SA about my car, thinking it was going to be ages away still (I’ve had minimal communication from my leasing provider, and have no visibility of the order in my account). Turns out the car is arriving at Tesla on Friday, and will be ready for delivery possibly as soon as Saturday. I also got the VIN, which was put into the RAV on March 10 whatever that means. Feb 10 build date.

Model 3 update leaks came out:
447mo7kdzjta1.jpg

Reactions: evbee
Order placed here in Adelaide! Anyone have a feel for the current order to delivery time? App says Apr-May and SA says 5-8 weeks after VIN. Any real world experience lately?
I placed an order 3 weeks ago. EDD was Apr-May then as well. No news since, other than an updated order agreement with price reduction from a couple of weeks ago.

I did see a couple of my exact spec pop up in interstate inventory. I'm hoping that means they made a batch of my spec and are sending them all over together soon.

I placed an order 3 weeks ago. EDD was Apr-May then as well. No news since, other than an updated order agreement with price reduction from a couple of weeks ago.

I did see a couple of my exact spec pop up in interstate inventory. I'm hoping that means they made a batch of my spec and are sending them all over together soon.
There was one of my spec in SA inventory the day before I ordered! Missed it. Although it doesn’t look like that speeds things up majorly! Hit and miss I guess.

There was one of my spec in SA inventory the day before I ordered! Missed it. Although it doesn’t look like that speeds things up majorly! Hit and miss I guess.
I thought I saw the same model I ordered today in VIC. I rang instantly eager to grab it up. Then while I was on the phone...I noticed it had a white interior 😭

At least the guy on the phone was understanding and I apologised for wasting his time.

He did tell me that I might not be that far off getting one... whatever that means.