Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I chose white for the above reasons, plus anonymity.
It does look pretty awesome too

IMG_7583.jpeg

My insurance quotes are horrendous, they range between $2,400 and $3,200, and I have max no claim bonus with spotless driving/claim records.
Does anyone in NSW have a more competitive quotation that they can share?
Please indicate rough figure and the insurer.

Thanks.
I ended up with Toyota insurance as part of NL and that was somewhere around 1800 pretax dollars, I recall doing NRMA quotes at same time as I am with them for all the other insurance stuff and they came in at around 2000 but that was a while back. The numbers did shift really quickly off the back of the floods and I suspect they are locking in some future fire $$$. The house always wins!

Or when the road goes from 2 lanes to 3 and a car which everyone has just managed to overtake to keep the flow of traffic decides to go up the inside lane, overtaking everyone again and then goes straight back to the right lane after the lights to drive slow again. i have a courier ute which does that most mornings so i factor it in :)
I get it, im not in that much of a hurry, but its almost deliberately done out of some spite they have for everyone else.

Cardboard cops, love it, yeah its almost like they are trying to control whats going on around them, or think they are in front so have some authority, and when someone gets pissed and brake checks them, that goes on the dashcam youtube chan from one of their 4 dashcams placed around their car...
Yep that’s the ones, they are trying to piss drivers off to get the dashcam footage and send to cops or post online. Good luck to them, bottom line is the evidence will show they were failing to keep left 😝

Reactions: Jules22
I ended up with Toyota insurance as part of NL and that was somewhere around 1800 pretax dollars, I recall doing NRMA quotes at same time as I am with them for all the other insurance stuff and they came in at around 2000 but that was a while back. The numbers did shift really quickly off the back of the floods and I suspect they are locking in some future fire $$$. The house always wins!
@Tessla88

NRMA quote came in at around $2400 for me for a M3P - 45yo, full NCB and protection for it. (I live on the Gold Coast where premiums are shooting up because of joyriding/theft problems).

Allianz was within a couple hundred dollars of NRMA but no NCB protection.

AusPost was by far the cheapest. Over $1000/yr cheaper but not a traditional NCB or NCB protection on offer (looks to be a rebrand of one of the budget insurance companies).

Suncorp was pushed by the NL company but I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole after a previous experience.

YMMV

Reactions: dronus and Tessla88
Now this is interesting.

After hoovering up all of the thousands of vehicles at South Port, TITUS has now docked at Shanghai main (north port) to load up some more vehicles!

I'm still betting on it going to UK/EU, but hopefully we'll know shortly when it leaves port.

Reactions: dronus
Now this is interesting.

After hoovering up all of the thousands of vehicles at South Port, TITUS has now docked at Shanghai main (north port) to load up some more vehicles!

I'm still betting on it going to UK/EU, but hopefully we'll know shortly when it leaves port.
If it isn’t coming to AU let’s hope they are still building RHD for the last push for Q4

Which tracking site are you all using? Is it free or do you pay?
I'm using a whole bunch, haven't paid for any yet as the combination seems to work that one will give me an up to date location depending on where the ship is when the others fall off. I may do so once we have confirmation it's on a ship.

Reactions: dronus and edy80y
I'm using a whole bunch, haven't paid for any yet as the combination seems to work that one will give me an up to date location depending on where the ship is when the others fall off. I may do so once we have confirmation it's on a ship.

Thanks 👍

Reactions: Jules22