Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol, same, I've never tracked a new car, just waited till the dealer phoned up and said it was ready.
I have never bought a car that wasn't right there to drive away.

In fact I have never bought anything in my life that I had to wait for, obviously not online, that is expected, but if I can be bothered to move my arse far enough to come into your shop and spend my money with you then what you are selling had better be ready to go. I have no patience for waiting once my money is spent.

My local McDonalds know well enough now that they never ask me to wait around the corner anymore....

Reactions: dronus
Should tell them to just give you a day/time then so your finance can get on it.
That's what I will ask for if they call me.
Ah dang it, I will be sure to remember that if they called back for some reason.

Another couple of interesting things:
  • It's actually the NSW team calling rather than the Qld team, not sure why? Maybe they are trying to call all 179 customers to get deliveries done and it's all hands on deck
  • All deliveries will be done from Pikenba even if you chose another location

Ah dang it, I will be sure to remember that if they called back for some reason.

Another couple of interesting things:
  • It's actually the NSW team calling rather than the Qld team, not sure why? Maybe they are trying to call all 179 customers to get deliveries done and it's all hands on deck
  • All deliveries will be done from Pikenba even if you chose another location
I had a Sydney based rep contact me when I tried to call ACT centre about a delivery question.. I assume overflow goes up there perhaps.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 151827.png
Screenshot 2023-12-20 151913.png

• Informative
Reactions: Koalified