Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I've heard similar from SA's.

One thing of interest for anyone using Smart Salary, They told me that they can get me a Chargefox card which would be billed direct to them for $5 a month.... I questioned if he meant $5 one off fee (which is what chargefox charge), he reckons it's $5/month through Smart Salary....

Dunno if he's wrong (he's been wrong a few times so far) would be good if you can get one through them and avoid having to claim charging should you use a chargefox site, but no way I'm paying $5 a month for something I won't use more than once a year, if that.
I just ordered a chargefox card, it was $9.90 or something, once off. Not sure why they would charge $5 a month, maybe their “admin fee”

IMG_7809.jpeg

I may be an outlier but from the word go I always interpreted my Jan-Mar window as "absolutely no earlier than Jan, and if anything goes wrong, April." I've always interpreted that window as an "all things going well" type situation.
When I used to pay (internal funny money) to an R&D team, we always knew that 'delivered Quarter 1' meant delivered at 23:59:59 on the last day of Quarter 1, with enough features deleted from the plan to allow them to make the date.

DJ is now showing on the Qships website. It’s showing that it’s heading to Point Cartwright Anchorage, ETA 02:00 on 28/12.

I assume it shows Point Cartwright until it’s assigned a berth in Brisbane. Has anyone tracked this stage on another ship before?
View attachment 1001994
Where is my vin?

Ive seen sooooooo many teslas today its unbearable.
Shout out to the good folk in ararat