Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah you'd think the allocation would go to the earliest orders though. I ordered within an hour of the announcement on September 1.

They would also know to build more of the popular colours so it's disappointing. Anyhow I've given them my feedback in a respectful manner all I can do now is wait
Yeah unfortunately all we can do is wait. I will freak out if there are cars in inventory that match our spec.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
@edy80y I picked my last one up from Miranda and my invoice came in the same day as my delivery message. I’d says it’s rolled off the boat and that’s what triggered a bunch of emails I just got requesting payment etc
I received my invoice last week but yeah hopefully a pick up email very soon.

I’m guessing another week if the Miranda needs to receive the car and register it for me.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
I put this together if anyone is wants to see the timing of each stage. Obviously, each order will differ.

1/9/23 - Order later that evening
29/9/23 - Congrats on order missed call (They messaged me after).. Didnt reply
20/10/23 - Congrats on order missed call (They messaged me after).. Didnt reply
27/12/23 - Model 3 assigned to order (Don Juan named in email) - Message & Email **Vin now on website
28/12/23 - "MY23.5 variant" Message
29/12/23 - Submit rego documents
29/12/23******Don Juan unload BNE
30/12/23 - Rego documents verified - Message @ 8pm?
2/1/24 - "Model 3 has arrived in Australia, prepare for delivery" Email & Message
3/1/24 - "Schedule Express delivery appointment" - slots available from 13th Jan.

Hmm not looking good for me. Just got a response back saying the VIN allocation was an error and that I should hear something "in the next few weeks"

I'm taking that to mean that for whatever reason our vehicles are not part of these first batches and we have to wait for the next production run..

I had mentioned to him that others have had to cancel their orders and order inventory and he confirmed that is an option to get the car earlier.
I’ve dusted off my ship tracking spreadsheet haha.. Morning Claire & Precious Ace have been in north port in the last 24 hours with Paganella due in next week. Might line up with another production run 🤞🏻

At the very least, we get a ‘2024’ model car built in 2024!?