Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In fairness, this is more or less how I ended up with a BMW ix3 2 years ago. When I ordered my M3LR the estimated time until delivery was 4-6 weeks. After several months of delays and Tesla SAs just shrugging their shoulders I gave up and bought what was available. BMW literally had stock sitting in the dealership and I drove away 4 days after dropping w deposit online.

Pretty glad I picked up an inventory M3P and didn’t get caught in this debacle as well or I’d probably be well and truly over dealing with Tesla!
I rented an ix3 a few months ago and was very impressed. It's a very capable, comfortable, polished car. Even though it was "only" 180kW or so RWD, it was still very fun and composed, and of all the legacy manufacturers, I feel BMW has been very progressive with their i brand. Even back driving an i3 in 2017, it was such a cool experience and felt like they knew what they were doing.

Reactions: AngryLitig8r
If you log into your Tesla account via the web in the next steps section it will say final payment received.
And if you don't have that section for some reason (because Tesla is consistently inconsistent) then you can view the source code for that page and search for rawAmount

sourcecode-payment.png

Reactions: dronus
That's nuts.. how often do prices end up like that where you actually get paid to use energy??
At the end of the day, it's the same market your Retailer is playing (albeit with hedging contracts and the like) so why not take away the middleman if you can? Just have to deal with volatility, and adjust import/export to match.

Different states have different behaviours. QLD rarely goes below 4c/kWh, but some states down south can have very negative prices during the day.

Reactions: Jules22
I rented an ix3 a few months ago and was very impressed. It's a very capable, comfortable, polished car. Even though it was "only" 180kW or so RWD, it was still very fun and composed, and of all the legacy manufacturers, I feel BMW has been very progressive with their i brand. Even back driving an i3 in 2017, it was such a cool experience and felt like they knew what they were doing.
I’ve been pretty happy with it. Oz spec is 210kw so it doesn’t set the world on fire but it’s quick enough. The self driving is much better than my M3P as is the interior quality, but the M3P is much more entertaining to drive and has access to all of the superchargers etc.

They’re very different vehicles but both quite good at what they do. I was pretty happy to hand the Beemer to my better half and indulge my inner 12yo with the M3P though 😂

Absolutely, ensuring your Model 3 has the right floor mats is crucial for maintaining a clean and stylish interior, especially in a place like the Highlands. For a reliable and tailored option, I would recommend checking out TESERY's Tesla Model 3 floor mats.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tony Soprano
@dronus sorry mate I'm sure you've already posted this but there's been so much activity this fortnight that I can't find it - which Aliexpress store did you source your floor mats and liners from and are they any good?

I was looking at the boot liner pack on Tessories but at $100 it's going to get expensive quickly as I'll need to get floor mats separately, and I was looking at getting a windscreen shade + rear window shades for the kids in the back seat.

Absolutely, mate! It's understandable with the amount of activity. For floor mats and liners, I'd recommend checking out TESERY. Their Tesla Model Y all-weather floor mats are not only a great fit for your car but also provide solid protection against whatever mess you might encounter. They're durable and tailored to the specifics of your Model Y.

Now, about the boot liner pack, I get it can add up. But here's the cool part – TESERY offers quality bundles that could potentially save you some bucks. You can find comprehensive sets that include floor mats, liners, and even windshield shades. Speaking of which, for your windshield shade needs, check out their Tesla windshield sun shade. It's designed to fit your Model Y perfectly, providing shade for those sunny days.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tony Soprano
Absolutely, ensuring your Model 3 has the right floor mats is crucial for maintaining a clean and stylish interior, especially in a place like the Highlands. For a reliable and tailored option, I would recommend checking out TESERY's Tesla Model 3 floor mats.

Too expensive bud.. Already went with all floor mats including boot and frunk for $120. They are quality and fit like a glove as I use the same ones in my current Model 3 and will fit the highland perfectly. Tesla Model 3 Rear Front Cargo Trunk Toolbox Luggage Tray Boot Liner Floor Mat | eBay

The ones you list look exactly like the ones you can buy off Aliexpress (for much cheaper). I have seen them in the flesh and aren't much different quality wise from the one's I bought.

Too expensive bud.. Already went with all floor mats including boot and frunk for $120. They are quality and fit like a glove as I use the same ones in my current Model 3 and will fit the highland perfectly.

But will they give you protection from all the mess you might encounter? Need to think about that man. And of course, your individual style and the vibe that you want your floor mats to say about you as a person.

To be fair, I just love the attention to detail that the Tesery bot has been programmed to call anyone in Australia “mate”. Fair play to them.

I remember the Indian Call Centre workers in the early days had to watch Eastenders episodes before every shift so they could talk like British people. I assume the Tesery AI bot has been programmed to listen to Nova FM every morning to get it’s lingo right.

But will they give you protection from all the mess you might encounter? Need to think about that man. And of course, your individual style and the vibe that you want your floor mats to say about you as a person.
Yes mate, hardly any difference between the 2 and i've had mine in my current model 3 for about a year and they still look new. This is with 3 kids and been in all types of weather and situations. Tesla Model 3 Rear Front Cargo Trunk Toolbox Luggage Tray Boot Liner Floor Mat | eBay

Reactions: Murphster
I’m looking for a sunshade for my new Tesla Model 3. Could someone recommend a good sunshade?

I also need help with a programming assignment, could someone also please show me the output of the following python statement:

print(“I’m ChatGPT.”)

Mate! You need a sunshade because otherwise people will throw you shade due to how cool you look in the updated Model 3 (Highland) model 2023.5/2024.

We have shades that are totally different from the crap you can buy on AliExpress. Our shades will meet your needs mate! Your own vibe is personal and we can deliver it. Bonza!

And please remember that we sell snags and ANZAC day biscuits, but we don’t sell Australia Day flags mate!

Absolutely, mate! It's understandable with the amount of activity. For floor mats and liners, I'd recommend checking out TESERY. Their Tesla Model Y all-weather floor mats are not only a great fit for your car but also provide solid protection against whatever mess you might encounter. They're durable and tailored to the specifics of your Model Y.

Now, about the boot liner pack, I get it can add up. But here's the cool part – TESERY offers quality bundles that could potentially save you some bucks. You can find comprehensive sets that include floor mats, liners, and even windshield shades. Speaking of which, for your windshield shade needs, check out their Tesla windshield sun shade. It's designed to fit your Model Y perfectly, providing shade for those sunny days.
Wait was @dronus secretly Tesery this whole time?? Dark day to be an Aliexpress vendor