Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So maybe its an EU thing?
Possibly, based on those documents it doesn't appear to be a production error, it appears more as a missed detail on the AU cars but if the US docs are correct then they would have replacement parts available possibly on hand and a fix would be relatively quick and simple rather than needing to design/produce new parcel shelves

Original date back, legacy but quicker and came with FSD and I’ll definitely be abusing track mode 🙏🏽 @dronus
IMG_0455.jpeg

Possibly, based on those documents it doesn't appear to be a production error, it appears more as a missed detail on the AU cars but if the US docs are correct then they would have replacement parts available possibly on hand and a fix would be relatively quick and simple rather than needing to design/produce new parcel shelves
Heres hoping… im hoping the parcel shelves were in Shanghai and have been despatched.
To get them from the states might take a bit longer, but the US ones are probably made in china anyway..
Even better would be to get clearance to resume deliveries and recall the cars doen the track while retrofitting any new cars coming in until the production line catches up.

Reactions: jeevas123
Original date back, legacy but quicker and came with FSD and I’ll definitely be abusing track mode 🙏🏽 @dronus

If you get a chance to sus out the M3H's out when you are there if we haven't heard by then. Will be interesting if they are furiously swapping shelves out or if you can see if they've already added the extra cap.

If you get a chance to sus out the M3H's out when you are there if we haven't heard by then. Will be interesting if they are furiously swapping shelves out or if you can see if they've already added the extra cap.
I’ll have a geezer around the shop, see what I find. I’m taking my Sony A7IV up for the trip, so I’ll try to get some really high quality shots for you guys!

Yeah, especially for an EV lease. For an ICE car lease I'd be concerned/annoyed about the build up of quite a bit of extra fuel and maintenance money in the account, but there's not much to that for a Tesla.
If I ask NL guys to pay them today they will start deducting from feb and worst case if I get the car after a month, isn't it be like paying free for one month (post tax salary hit)?

Last edited:
What is the guarantee that US parcel shelves are available in enough no's to fix this problem??