Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha yeah it will be interesting to see, but read into their words what you will i guess..

View attachment 1011754

ADR people would have said “people need access to that”
Tesla probably went “ok”
Haha

Soo I outright asked em, and they said this... 😂

1706161867425.png

Attachments

• 1706161826171.png
    1706161826171.png
    750.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Funny
Reactions: avfc1982 and Rosier
Quick update from your Professor...

After missing out on all the VINning action over the Christmas/NY break (and feeling pretty disappointed and disillusioned at the time), I was assigned a VIN about a week ago. No email or SMS when VIN became visible, but I approached the team and learned (confirmed) that my car is on MV Paganella.

Received multiple SMS and email today (car assigned, invoice ready, registration application ready for completion). I've finalised and returned the rego paperwork.

So... now just waiting to see exactly when they offer me a delivery appointment - the (third) window is pretty wide at present (details below in signature)! I did ask (but never received a conclusive answer) as to whether cars on Paganella were manufactured with correct parcel shelf or will require re-work.

Just for my interest: if any of the lucky owners who already received their cars are still hanging around here, have you received notification of recall for rectification?

Quick update from your Professor...

After missing out on all the VINning action over the Christmas/NY break (and feeling pretty disappointed and disillusioned at the time), I was assigned a VIN about a week ago. No email or SMS when VIN became visible, but I approached the team and learned (confirmed) that my car is on MV Paganella.

Received multiple SMS and email today (car assigned, invoice ready, registration application ready for completion). I've finalised and returned the rego paperwork.

So... now just waiting to see exactly when they offer me a delivery appointment - the (third) window is pretty wide at present (details below in signature)! I did ask (but never received a conclusive answer) as to whether cars on Paganella were manufactured with correct parcel shelf or will require re-work.

Just for my interest: if any of the lucky owners who already received their cars are still hanging around here, have you received notification of recall for rectification?
I have not but I just sent a text to Canberra DC just now asking about rectification works. Probably won't hear anything until Saturday. It's great you finally have all your paperwork in and sorted! I too have a wide window like you, although I think mine may start earlier because Canberra wouldn't have nearly as many orders as Sydney to fulfil. I'll reply when I hear back from the DC down here.

I have not but I just sent a text to Canberra DC just now asking about rectification works. Probably won't hear anything until Saturday. It's great you finally have all your paperwork in and sorted! I too have a wide window like you, although I think mine may start earlier because Canberra wouldn't have nearly as many orders as Sydney to fulfil. I'll reply when I hear back from the DC down here.

Thanks!

Are you on Paganella? And how did you determine the exact build date?