Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did sentry pick it up? That would be extra icing on the cake for the insurance/police :)
Sentry was on but it didn’t auto save the footage to its own file. Side swipe impact didn’t trigger it and by the time I realised and saved it, it was more than 10 mins ago. Footage was still in the hour long recent video but I couldn’t work out how to clip the video to its own file. In the end, it was easier to pull out the usb stick and copy the files on the pc. Each camera creates its own file, all really short ones, process to identify the file is very fiddly, something Tesla needs to improve. Or let us easily clip the video from recent footage.

Reactions: dronus
Yeah it’s a pain really, ide also like to get stuff done progressively but im thinking it’s probably cheaper to get it all done in one go and get it out of the way
Yeah with NL the more you can include in the pre-tax dollars the better. Plus its all done and you can just enjoy driving the car.
The only things (suprisingly) that i did to my current car couldnt be included in the lease and was only a couple of things... i just enjoyed driving it, hardly ever even opened the bonnet.

Id be getting pretty close to the FBT cutoff if i added too much more, and then when the price went up when my order got changed to highland i was kinda glad i kept it as it is.

Yeah with NL the more you can include in the pre-tax dollars the better. Plus its all done and you can just enjoy driving the car.
The only things (suprisingly) that i did to my current car couldnt be included in the lease and was only a couple of things... i just enjoyed driving it, hardly ever even opened the bonnet.

Id be getting pretty close to the FBT cutoff if i added too much more, and then when the price went up when my order got changed to highland i was kinda glad i kept it as it is.
Yeah I did that to this one added LR 19” wheels Stealth paint and enhanced autopilot took me to the limit of what was allowed I think

Cheers, yeah im probably just thinking about it too much and will look back at these post in the future and wonder what i was thinking haha
I was in the middle of installing my wall charger & you got me intrigued.
The answer is ~1.6W of power (peak around 2.1W) according to my non-calibrated meter :)
So in terms of cost, that'd be 625hr (26days) for each KWh, assuming you're paying 50c/KWh, that's ~60c per month for wall charger (idle).

Attachments

• 20240126_152610.jpg
    20240126_152610.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 27
I was in the middle of installing my wall charger & you got me intrigued.
The answer is ~1.6W of power (peak around 2.1W) according to my non-calibrated meter :)
So in terms of cost, that'd be 625hr (26days) for each KWh, assuming you're paying 50c/KWh, that's ~60c per month for wall charger (idle).
That meter can only measure single phase. Are you only connecting single phase to your wall charger?

Reactions: dronus and aaron.m