Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ive had a few messages from motorONE asking to book in a date to get the tint/ceramic coating etc done...
Might get that done sooner rather than later so there is less chance of any more paint imperfections etc from driving around town

Yep good idea do it as soon as pick up, less "paint correction" required then
When i had my last NL car done they were down at Regency park near coopers brewery, but now they are down at Lonsdale somewhere which is handy for me as i live down south but i think ill be hanging around while they do it. Find some forum to post on, or see if they will let me take photos and i can create a thread with the process... hmm

10th September Ordered LR White 18" wheels everything else stock Sydney-Chatswood

ETA changed from jan-march with everyone else to FEB 15 - March 22
24th January - eta changed FEB 14-March 21
25th January - Got sms saying model 3 assigned and im on PAGANELLA vessel,
26th January - This morning it changed to FEB 13 - March 20

Still no VIN

My EDD has also changed to one day earlier (both ends of the range) today. I will update signature. Again. Another system glitch? (Same car as you, ordered six days later. Have VIN. Originally I nominated Chatswood DC, but changed to Alexandria a few weeks ago on suspicion that things move more slowly at Chatswood...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shillo and dronus
My EDD has also changed to one day earlier (both ends of the range) today. I will update signature. Again. Another system glitch? (Same car as you, ordered six days later. Have VIN. Originally I nominated Chatswood DC, but changed to Alexandria a few weeks ago on suspicion that things move more slowly at Chatswood...)
The same thing happened with ACT orders. They moved 2 days ahead in 1-day increments over the past week. Assumed due to updated logistic timelines with Paganella having a clean run and no delays into Brisbane and arriving in Port Kembla a day earlier than initially forecast.

Reactions: PcS000 and Jules22