Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good idea if you coukd ket me iniw if you find anything suitable ill do the same
Yes, dronus must have ALL possible accessories for Highland. Speaking of which, some earlier reviewers of the new car said that you could "customise" the strip along the dashboard, but I haven't heard anything since then. If anyone knows of custom dash inserts for Highland, I assume you would haha.

Reactions: dronus
Interesting that we share the same EDD. I assume it's just a blanket one given out for the majority of customers on Paganella due to not knowing how long rectifications might take in each DC. Have you received any correspondence from Tesla since it was unloaded?
It is interesting. I had radio silence from Tesla since ordering in September, then on Thursday morning I got a flurry of SMSs:
- 9am "a Model 3 has been assigned to your order" (and at the same time, an email saying my car was on PAGANELLA vessel)
- 9.30am "your final invoice is available"
- 11am "your model 3 has arrived in Australia".
- 1pm [The ship left BNE bound for Melbourne]
- 3pm "you can now access your pre-filled registration document".

I filled that in and sent it back, but nothing's moved since then. My VIN isn't showing in RAV yet either.

Bit disappointed I only got told of Paganella the morning it unloaded - been watching people track ship movements for months and by the time I got to track mine, it was docked!

Yes, dronus must have ALL possible accessories for Highland. Speaking of which, some earlier reviewers of the new car said that you could "customise" the strip along the dashboard, but I haven't heard anything since then. If anyone knows of custom dash inserts for Highland, I assume you would haha.
Yeah i heard the same, but didnt know who started that roumor or if it is true.
They said similar about the non highlsnd dash too but all ive seen is stick on strips

Reactions: MBau
It is interesting. I had radio silence from Tesla since ordering in September, then on Thursday morning I got a flurry of SMSs:
- 9am "a Model 3 has been assigned to your order" (and at the same time, an email saying my car was on PAGANELLA vessel)

I filled that in and sent it back, but nothing's moved since then. My VIN isn't showing in RAV yet either.

Bit disappointed I only got told of Paganella the morning it unloaded - been watching people track ship movements for months and by the time I got to track mine, it was docked!
That is a bit strange, but its working out which is awesome!

Honestly it’s probably better that way haha. I don’t know about you but when I got a VIN and told it was on Paganella, I was glad she was already in Aussie waters. The 10 day cruise from Shanghai would’ve felt like months 😅

I have a sneaking suspicion we’ll hear more info come Monday and RAVs hopefully updates by then too. Delivery schedule messages can’t be too far after that!

That's intense! But hey - you haven't got your delivery date yet, so you can join us in our infinite waiting...

Saw this on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. No idea where it’s from.
IMG_1221.jpeg

Saw this on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. No idea where it’s from.

I'm guessing this is where it's from:

Reactions: Tesl3on
This:

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$47.39 20% Off | For Tesla Model 3 Highland 2023 2024 Center Console Dashboard Panel Trim Sticker Made of Carbon Fiber Car Interior Accessories
$47 for a sticker and $470 for a piece of stupidity... 10x amplified stupidity I should say...

Nothing wrong to spend such for such switching off the brains.....still saying :)

Coles Dickson: 4 x 11kW chargers (Exploren) (spend $20 at Coles to receive 2 hours free parking, otherwise $2).
Majura Park Shopping Centre: 1 x 7kW Telsa Destination charger. Free for all, but always has a Tesla there. Available 24/7.
IKEA Canberra: 4 x 22kW chargers (ChargeFox). Available 24/7.
The Majura Park one has been gone for a few months now. I think that's now an emergency services vehicle bay.

The Canberra Centre Car Park that you enter from Ainslie Ave (previously the Target Carpark) has four chargers, two Tesla ones and two Oculus. Parking is normal CCCP rates.