Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN has also been revoked.
Oh, in the app? Yes, in the app no VIN. Probably they broke something today.
Did some investigationing... It seems like the VIN is still in the code, but it is not revealed. The chrome extension "Tesla Order Info Extender" has managed to find it. You can inspect the code manually and find if you wanted to. In chrome the shortcut is "Ctrl + Shift + I".
Hint your VIN would start with "LRW3".
Has this happened to others or just people waiting for deliveries?

1707466132774.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bsbh
Did some investigationing... It seems like the VIN is still in the code, but it is not revealed. The chrome extension "Tesla Order Info Extender" has managed to find it. You can inspect the code manually and find if you wanted to. In chrome the shortcut is "Ctrl + Shift + I".
Hint your VIN would start with "LRW3".
Has this happened to others or just people waiting for deliveries?

View attachment 1016810
Great info! Found the VIN in source easily.

Reactions: aaron.m
Long time listener first time caller. I've appreciated all the updates and info from this forum, so here is mine.

I am in Adelaide and received the pick up notification today! I ordered my RWD highland in white late last year and will pick it up next Friday! (Received the message at 4pm today and booked straight away)

My car was on Firmament Ace.

Very excited, first time Tesla owner.

Long time listener first time caller. I've appreciated all the updates and info from this forum, so here is mine.

I am in Adelaide and received the pick up notification today! I ordered my RWD highland in white late last year and will pick it up next Friday! (Received the message at 4pm today and booked straight away)

Fantastic news - you're going to love it!
ps Im hoping this is also good news for all the rest of the Adeliade guys on FA. I wonder where the cars are stored atm, not at Holdens... 🤔

OK, this is interesting, thanks for the information. It means that some of FA cars have already reached Adelaide. What was your original delivery date range? Has it changed before the delivery notification?
Congratulations, by the way :)

Got a question regarding NL insurance. The included car insurance in my NL did not include sunroof cover. So, naturally, I browsed through the threads here and found NRMA, which includes sunroof as part of the windshield cover.

I mentioned this to my NL provider and they came back saying that I've got to arrange and pay for the initial premium of NRMA insurance myself prior making to the NL provider making payment for the car.

They would still include the allowances for the insurance in my salary deductions. The NL provider would reimburse the premium cost from my lease account so that I am are still taking advantage of the pre tax payment for the NRMA insurance.

Does this sound right?

Got a question regarding NL insurance. The included car insurance in my NL did not include sunroof cover. So, naturally, I browsed through the threads here and found NRMA, which includes sunroof as part of the windshield cover.

I mentioned this to my NL provider and they came back saying that I've got to arrange and pay for the initial premium of NRMA insurance myself prior making to the NL provider making payment for the car.

They would still include the allowances for the insurance in my salary deductions. The NL provider would reimburse the premium cost from my lease account so that I am are still taking advantage of the pre tax payment for the NRMA insurance.

Does this sound right?
That is correct mate, I just need to clarify with my NL company if the premium needs to be paid for the whole year or if monthly will suffice.

Reactions: MacTessy and TM24
I think they’re likely very very close to arriving at Holden. I’ll head back there tomorrow afternoon lol.
I might even swing past there tomorrow on my way out to the barossa for a look, little bit of a diversion but im up for it :)

Do M3H car doors lock from the outside automatically so i dont get carjacked? Pretty sure i can outrun their VT commodores but as long as they dont get in ill be ok hahaha

I might even swing past there tomorrow on my way out to the barossa for a look, little bit of a diversion but im up for it :)

Do M3H car doors lock from the outside automatically so i dont get carjacked? Pretty sure i can outrun their VT commodores but as long as they dont get in ill be ok hahaha
Yep, I think it's an option to turn it off, including whether the driver door only unlocks when you put it in park, or if all doors do. You can see the little lock/unlock symbol on the screen when you are driving (or any time really).

Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Thanks, will probably do that too and see if there's any tangible benefits of annual Vs monthly for NL.
I think my NL insurance is a yearly thing but obviously they break those payments up into pay cycles to get it payed off. This seems to work better to offset incone tax also. Not sure what benefit monthly would be, unless you are paying it yourself out of pocket.