Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone who ordered in Dec (or before) still have the exact same EDD (Jan-Mar for me) as the day of the order? I haven't had any changes to my EDD at all. It is still not displaying any days (just months), no push backs, no push forward, nothing!!!
This is quite common. My EDD didnt change from when i ordered it (august) until not long before i picked it up. Just have to roll with it.

I feel your concern, but its nothing to worry about (well try not to), eventually it will update then after a flurry of activity you will be driving your car out of the DC.

Anyone thats been around longer than me might be able to comment on the "seasonality" - if that is a thing? Busy times around refreshed models etc
From my perspective everything has been changing so fast for the last 5 years or so (since the Model 3 first came here) that there really is no 'normal'. Mine were both home delivered on a flatbed because there weren't as many delivery centres until recently.

It used to be that deliveries were very quiet in the first month of each quarter, then the shipment or two came in and they were delivered over the last 2 months of the quarter. The first Model Y deliveries caused quite a backlog.

It often seems to be shipping/port issues that then end up compounding because a whole bunch of cars arrive at once that were supposed to come in a bit more spread out.

Reactions: dronus
Does anyone who ordered in Dec (or before) still have the exact same EDD (Jan-Mar for me) as the day of the order? I haven't had any changes to my EDD at all. It is still not displaying any days (just months), no push backs, no push forward, nothing!!!
Been visiting this forum for a month or so now and finally decided to create an account.

I’m in the same boat as you. Ordered my 3 (Highland), LR, blue with 19” rims in December and haven’t received any updates.
My EDD is Feb - Apr (based in Sydney).

Though I’ve slowly been ordering some accessories, to atleast keep me excited.

Been visiting this forum for a month or so now and finally decided to create an account.

I’m in the same boat as you. Ordered my 3 (Highland), LR, blue with 19” rims in December and haven’t received any updates.

Welcome aboard!

Its a journey hahaha.

Youll learn all kinds of otherwise useless things like how Shipping ports work, the names of at least 4 ships, how messed up our ports are, how cars are trucked and delivered.

Also, things like charging, cables, every feature in the car. This forum is a good resource to learn all of that prior to delivery. It certainly made my transition to BEV a lot more fun!

Keep us in the loop of your delivery EDD etc.

Welcome aboard!

Its a journey hahaha.

Youll learn all kinds of otherwise useless things like how Shipping ports work, the names of at least 4 ships, how messed up our ports are, how cars are trucked and delivered.

Also, things like charging, cables, every feature in the car. This forum is a good resource to learn all of that prior to delivery. It certainly made my transition to BEV a lot more fun!

Keep us in the loop of your delivery EDD etc.
Thanks! Defs great to be here.

Trust me, feel like I’ve already gotten familiar with some of shipping dramas in the forum and from personal experience. So at this point, I gotta ‘try’ be patient. Haha.

My headache atm is trying to time the sale of my current car, with the arrival of the 3.

Good luck! Also in Sydney, so keep us all posted with how you go.

Thanks! Defs great to be here.

Trust me, feel like I’ve already gotten familiar with some of shipping dramas in the forum and from personal experience. So at this point, I gotta ‘try’ be patient. Haha.

My headache atm is trying to time the sale of my current car, with the arrival of the 3.
While this is a great resource, try to also spend time away from it while waiting.

Rest assured, when something changes with your order you will receive SMS and email, maybe the odd phone call from the DC to check up on things.
This helps reduce any FOMO and lowers anxiety. The App will also update.

Yes, selling the current car is another kettle of fish, in regards to timing.
I ended up buying out my NL car to sell later, so i had a fall back, in the end everything came up Millhouse.

Reactions: Tesl3on

I've been looking for accessories but haven't ordered any, maybe I should start doing so, it will probably keep me from checking my EDD every few hours (and every day) :oops: :D

I’m in Sydney too and I have the same EDD with no updates so far. 😭

Ohh and in slightly different news, i chased up on my EV Subsidy paperwork that i put in about 2 weeks ago.
The good folks at DTF replied saying they have my paperwork and it could take up to 8 weeks for it to land in my account.

Ill keep Y'all posted on how long it takes here in rAdelaide....

Once your car is paid for and delivered (you will need the rego which you wont get until the day of pick up) ask your NL company for a copy of the invoice/receipt and your executed Novation docs, you will need to upload them in the application. My NL company were really good, they zipped them up and emailed them thru in the right format.

This has all the info... its relatively straight forward... *note* only applies to cars ordered last year. If you ordered a car this year, bad luck.
If you ordered a car this year and have it already, tell your story walking... hahaha

Unless you are in WA where $3,500 is still available (for RWD version) until May 2025 or $ run out