Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I now the only one around here who ordered more than 3 weeks who hasn't had any sort of an update? Seems like everyone who ordered before me or around the same time has at least heard something regarding progress on their orders... 😔
Nope. I ordered in January and no updates since. LR/Blue/Black/19” Novas. It seems from observing here that the recent orders being matched are RWD.

The car is actually already here, was from a cancelled order. It was more just curiosity on my part to see when this particular one arrived in the country and what route it might have taken...
Probably all you can do is put your VIN into the Register of Approved Vehicles website and find the date the record was created. As a rule of thumb, that corresponds to the day a particular ship first docked in an Australian port.
Then you can go back to that time in this thread and you may be lucky and someone will mention a ship arriving on the same date.

Reactions: kmsyd777 and dronus
Probably all you can do is put your VIN into the Register of Approved Vehicles website and find the date the record was created. As a rule of thumb, that corresponds to the day a particular ship first docked in an Australian port.
That’s interesting. When I switched over to an inventory car the only thing Tesla could tell me was that it’s currently in transit. The VIN has a date of entry on RAV of 20/02 though.