Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed the same for ACT. Annoyingly, the exact car I ordered is listed in inventory! I've shot Tesla a text message asking what the go is. Someone mentioned earlier that these cars are very likely to be on the boat still and will arrive at the same time as the other pending orders.
I would expect they are nothing more than unallocated builds from your shipment, unless there happens to be one coming in before yours with a cancellation. Worth a phonecall though absolutely.

Reactions: cafz
Controversial. Just like the Crows being robbed. Right in front of me. RIGHT. IN FRONT. OF ME.

The train drivers union stopped all overtime the other night so the free footy express trains didn’t run, it was pretty catastrophic according to that guy on ch7 news.

Biggest controversy and inconvenience for the whole state in decades they implied.

Some of the people being interviewed were completely distraught.. I’m not sure how they got thru Covid, must have been a doddle. People were “forced” to make other arrangements. Luckily the crows won by 2 points otherwise there would have been a civil uprising.

Or at least someone would have jumped onto the malls balls.

Good distraction from all the other less serious things going on I guess like housing, healthcare, energy, people trying to be mean to each other etc.

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
I’m Alexandria and have April26-17th May. Confirmed it’s on morning crystal. What algorithm can deliver this discrepancy?
The shipments are large enough that it takes a long time to import process them, move them on the car carriers to Sydney, then actually deliver them to customers. It seems like yours is just expected to be a bit further back in that pipeline.

Let me know how you go mate, I've done the same (we have different specs).
Just got a response from Tesla Canberra. He confirmed that the inventory we see on the website is indeed on the same ship as mine. Unfortunately, he was unwilling to assist further. I asked what ship it was on, to which he replied, “We can only see Delivery Window May 4 – May 25”. Disappointing considering the information others are able to get from interstate DCs.

My guess is correct.

Tesla confirmed that my car is on the Paganella.
Final invoice received today.
I have a feeling my car is on the same ship. I havent received a invoice or any other communication from Tesla apart from the updated EDD date. I checked out existing inventory and there is a car that has come up with same specs as mine, saying available in Vic, SA and Tas. Which leads me to believe my car will be dropped off in Melbourne

Just got a response from Tesla Canberra. He confirmed that the inventory we see on the website is indeed on the same ship as mine. Unfortunately, he was unwilling to assist further. I asked what ship it was on, to which he replied, “We can only see Delivery Window May 4 – May 25”. Disappointing considering the information others are able to get from interstate DCs.
What were you hoping to get out of them beyond that?