Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi When is delivery for you? Also are you using Novated lease, I need to talk to novated lease due to price reduction and redo all the paperwork I think....
I got the email yesterday that my car has arrived and to prepare for delivery. Im assuming thats very soon. I spoke to my NL and they suggested everything has to be re-done, but macquarie are ceasing all car financing by the 17th of may. so im essentially at stage one again

Macquarie is pulling out of car leasing, just had an email from my broker. It will only settle on infighting settlements up to may 15th
Yep I’m with Macquarie and luckily I’m already approved and vehicle is at delivery centre. my pickup is scheduled for Friday 26th, I’ve paid my deposit but I reckon I’ll have to reschedule delivery for next week coz I financing won’t be paid in time

Im interested to whom that gets refunded to. I'm assuming back to the NL company? But could be to you as your monthly payments are for the larger price
I believe it will be directly to me, not the NL company (I called the NL company and they said that as it's already settled, Tesla should refund that to me, not them but I'll confirm that with Tesla when picking the car on Friday)