Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Statement from captain of PANGELLA: Cpt. Salome K. "Route still in progress. Port of Brisbane confirmed clearance. Waiting birth until further notice."
Statement from captain of PANGELLA: Cpt. Salome K. "Route still in progress. Port of Brisbane confirmed clearance. Waiting birth until further notice. @Wagits, put the bottle down, climb down from the window and go to bed"

Don't get me wrong, I love the money back in my pocket. But my Novated Leasing company is going to go nuclear with another change :)
Agree. Just confirmed with them this morning that the financier would make payment tomorrow. Have sent through all I know to them.

Did everyone actually receive an updated invoice via email? I received an email telling me of the price reduction and a second one with an updated order agreement, but no invoice. On checking my Tesla account, the invoice is the original one from 7/04.

Agree. Just confirmed with them this morning that the financier would make payment tomorrow. Have sent through all I know to them.

Did everyone actually receive an updated invoice via email? I received an email telling me of the price reduction and a second one with an updated order agreement, but no invoice. On checking my Tesla account, the invoice is the original one from 7/04.
I have had to request updates before and I think their final invoice generation system only runs around 10-11am. So I think there is a very low chance of receiving it today.

same with me, no updated invoice but I received an updated order agreement (with the new price). The Novated Lease company said the money would not be returned to them and that I should check with Tesla if the difference can be returned directly to me (together with the $400 order fee). I'll check with them now.

From my understanding, If you haven't taken delivery yet you're still eligible for the new price. If you've taken delivery, unfortunately you can't get the new price. If the invoice has been paid, but not taken delivery, you'll get the refund back. Just unclear as to how that takes place. Interesting circumstance that's for sure.

Reactions: cafz and BaymaxW
same with me, no updated invoice but I received an updated order agreement (with the new price). The Novated Lease company said the money would not be returned to them and that I should check with Tesla if the difference can be returned directly to me (together with the $400 order fee). I'll check with them now.
From my understanding, If you haven't taken delivery yet you're still eligible for the new price. If you've taken delivery, unfortunately you can't get the new price. If the invoice has been paid, but not taken delivery, you'll get the refund back. Just unclear as to how that takes place. Interesting circumstance that's for sure.
That was the advice from my NL provider - the payment process has been initiated. If we were to update it will need the updated invoice, a new finance agreement and new deeds of novation signed by all parties and would be unlikely to be completed and payment made in-time for my delivery appointment. Tesla will refund the $3K along with the $400 deposit.

• Love
Reactions: BaymaxW
That was the advice from my NL provider - the payment process has been initiated. If we were to update it will need the updated invoice, a new finance agreement and new deeds of novation signed by all parties and would be unlikely to be completed and payment made in-time for my delivery appointment. Tesla will refund the $3K along with the $400 deposit.
is the $400 being refunded part of the process? I figured i wouldnt get that back.

Tesla are telling me to arrange payment now and anticipate to schedule for delivery in the coming days. Issue is: have to redo all the paperwork again and get someone to sign. Oh well, 3K discount is good and will save about $52 a month over the lease term. Awesome.
Similar issue for my financing loan, I was waiting for a new invoice with updated balance owing after my deposit for Macquarie to pay, then the price drop happened.
While I’m happy for the discount it may delay my delivery till next week if the remaining is not paid before Friday

I'm with SG Fleet, they sent the payment yesterday to Tesla and I pick on Tuesday. Price was adjusted today, spoke with NL and they have told me that Tesla will refund them and then NL will refund me. The original lease value and terms remain as agreed.