Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model S Dual Motor Launch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a trick for shoulders without medical attention. Lie the patient face down on a high surface such as an examination couch or table. Let affected arm hang over the side. Place arm fully into a bucket and tape the handle of bucket to the arm firmly. Lots of duct tape. Then begin filling bucket slowly with water a litre at a time. Pretty soon the shoulder will relocate! Works because of the steady traction overcoming the muscle spasm associated with the pain. A very safe method. I am a retired ortho.

2016 Tesla Model S dual-motor range launches in Australia : P85D with headline

IMG_4739.jpg

Fantastic event put on by Tesla. Great finger food, booze aplenty, and what's more - the P85D.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This thing truly is the definition of insane. My wife and I were both absolutely shocked how brutally fast this thing is, it knocks the wind out of you!

They also demonstrated the MS through a slalom course and the autopilot stopping ability.

Last edited:
Fantastic event put on by Tesla. Great finger food, booze aplenty, and what's more - the P85D.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This thing truly is the definition of insane. My wife and I were both absolutely shocked how brutally fast this thing is, it knocks the wind out of you!

They also demonstrated a slalom course and the autopilot stopping ability.

Loved the event... So can't wait for my delivery now. The event did a great job of keeping up the excitement of my new purchase. :)