Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Feb-May gang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope it can help on the delivery day
Thanks for the checklist.
I also received the delivery approaching SMS and Email today,. Same build date with white exterior, black Interior and Gemini wheels. Early December order. I have a Novated lease, so now working with the leasing company to get the financing all sorted. Finance company need a couple of days notice to get organised and Tesla say they need the funds in 48 hours prior to delivery, meaning at least 4 business days notice would be required. Hope Tesla give us enough time to organise this.

Does anyone know what ship is arriving in Melbourne this month? I know Turandot is arriving on the 8th of May, but what is the other one that is arriving in late May? I hope if these two ships arrive, the deliveries for the Feb - may period will start.

Also, I received a VIN this morning, which later disappeared. I think this glitch happened to most people today. Was this VIN and EDD that i received today my actual VIN and EDD?
Morning Cherry according to this: Asia to Oceania | Armacup
Morning Cherry just got pushed back to 1/6 now, believe it was 27/5 originally. So only 1 Melbourne bound in May now?

Viking Paglia arriving on 9/6 from Brisbane, too.

Lots of Teslas coming to Melbourne over the next month.

Reactions: bean2006