Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s locked down by the owner. If you want to update it, you fill in the form and they will update it accordingly
I see. I thought that was the form for initial data entry. The text on the first sheet of the spreadsheet says that columns H, I & J are editable. Really, adding this extra step makes it one step too many for me, so couldn't be bothered. And I'm sure others too. So that would be why the data is so out of date.

Reactions: ooky2 and fizzle
Same for me as well, 12/1/23

Will be interesting to see once we get our cars what they have/don't have - some future upgrades to hardware etc may be a bit more balanced by removal of some things like USS eventually.
Great, so we know for a fact that the did RHD MYP production between 12 and 17 as a minimum. By logic I would say all Jan-Mar orders have been produced then...

Any ideas if we will get the upgraded cameras and hardware 4 with the MYPs?
Elon confirmed HW4 incoming, starting with Cybertruck this year.
HW4 better than HW3.
No retrofitting.
“HW3 won't be as good as HW4 but will still be able to achieve autonomy and be significantly safer than human driving.
Retrofitting HW3 to HW4 wouldn't be economically feasible.”

Reactions: Robbo_707
Elon confirmed HW4 incoming, starting with Cybertruck this year.
HW4 better than HW3.
No retrofitting.
“HW3 won't be as good as HW4 but will still be able to achieve autonomy and be significantly safer than human driving.
Retrofitting HW3 to HW4 wouldn't be economically feasible.”
Elon on Twitter: "Not needed to upgrade HW3 to HW4. It is good enough to be safer than a human. HW3 200-300% safer. HW4 500-600% safer. Not economically feasible to retrofit."

7:01 AM · Jan 26, 2023·
Views

Reactions: Robbo_707
I got my final invoice this morning. Has a build date of 12th January so very likely more VINs to come
Elon on Twitter: "Not needed to upgrade HW3 to HW4. It is good enough to be safer than a human. HW3 200-300% safer. HW4 500-600% safer. Not economically feasible to retrofit."

7:01 AM · Jan 26, 2023·
Views
Depends on the human.. I’ve seen some that would still be rubbish even if they increased by 500%

Does this provide more insight to yout vin spec? USS listed ?
The VIN doesn't provide that level of detail.

The fact that nobody in Australia has received the "please accept the fact your car is coming without parking sensors" message is proof enough (to me) that these cars are still coming with them.

Someone in the UK recently tried to return their MYP using the lack of USS as one of the reasons, Tesla's keeping careful records of people agreeing to those terms.

We have checked your vehicles account and can confirm on 20th October 2022 at 12:39 you accepted an order acknowledgement update on your Tesla account. This disclaimer made you aware of the transition to Tesla Vision and the exciting future that lies ahead for our camera-based Autopilot system.

Reactions: cafz and Robbo_707
The VIN doesn't provide that level of detail.

The fact that nobody in Australia has received the "please accept the fact your car is coming without parking sensors" message is proof enough (to me) that these cars are still coming with them.

Someone in the UK recently tried to return their MYP using the lack of USS as one of the reasons, Tesla's keeping careful records of people agreeing to those terms.

We have checked your vehicles account and can confirm on 20th October 2022 at 12:39 you accepted an order acknowledgement update on your Tesla account. This disclaimer made you aware of the transition to Tesla Vision and the exciting future that lies ahead for our camera-based Autopilot system.
The ADR here may be a hurdle