Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you send the link to the spreadsheet? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Elite Display
Thanks mate

Reactions: joseph.luppino
Surely not accurate, nothing we find will be but still it's a sample set of at least 1000 orders country wide so it's a good overall representation of the market in Aus.
Besides, there’s not much to update if you ordered a MYP. We’re all waiting, some with VINs, most without. The % of MYP vs RWD is still valid, given the sample size…

I think CNY break is delaying the time data is passed on to the system. My self serving super positive take is they’re all there, simply no one is pushing the buttons.

EDIT: adding to that, I predict a flurry coming through on Wednesday/Thursday when they resume operations.

Last edited:
I think CNY break is delaying the time data is passed on to the system. My self serving super positive take is they’re all there, simply no one is pushing the buttons.

EDIT: adding to that, I predict a flurry coming through on Wednesday/Thursday when they resume operations.
Are they allocated out of China tho ? No one been working the past 5 days yet vins issued . Is it a function of the Australian HQ branches ?

i have a VIN for my MYP and i don't care enough about the spreadsheet to update

speculation is quite meaningless, if you don't have a VIN yet, hopefully it comes soon - but you just need to wait
We're in a Forum for people who have been waiting for 7 months with no communication for a car, all we have is speculation. Without it there's nothing to talk about

thanks for sharing i was also going to update my details just realised my order date was updated to 6 jan 23 in the order agreement with the new lower price , and i had ordered it in aug 22 hope they haven't pushed me to the end of the waitlist