Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohhh snap. I thought it was just the MYPs that were still coming from way back then. Dang what a wait o_O
Saw a bloke on my local page who ordered a week before me, similar specs and hes got a VIN already, was hoping id be soonish but guess not lel
I ordered on 23rd Sep, RWD, MSM with EDD of Feb-May 23 and there has been no update whatsoever. I am getting tired of giving the same update (no update) to friends when they enquire - when's the new car coming? However there's a consolation that some ICE cars are taking equally long too.

Getting excited that the Feb-May window is starting tomorrow :) . So hopefully soonish now.

Reactions: jason66
Seems a bit of a dumb move by Tesla as it likely means more people queing at Tesla chargers and ppl buying cheaper non Tesla evs because they can charge at Tesla sites. Tesla loses its big buying advantage

With the non teslas having to pay higher than Teslas it will actually make creating new sites more feasible. I think it's a good thing in locations where there are plenty of Superchargers.
It would be terrible in Perth as we only have one set of super chargers but in let's say Sydney there would be capacity and people willing to pay that money.

I ordered on 23rd Sep, RWD, MSM with EDD of Feb-May 23 and there has been no update whatsoever. I am getting tired of giving the same update (no update) to friends when they enquire - when's the new car coming? However there's a consolation that some ICE cars are taking equally long too.

Getting excited that the Feb-May window is starting tomorrow :) . So hopefully soonish now.
That's exactly why I didn't tell anyone that I ordered one.

on the ICE (half ICE) cars point: Close to two year wait for a Hybrid Rav 4... Zzz

Everything takes two weeks when you live in WA!
uVI73ad.gif