Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the tow pack is now up on the Australian Tesla store. Only “Available Soon” at the moment but I’ll be getting it as soon as it is.

Hey muddie, where did you find that as it does nit show up on the Tesla store when look under model Y.

Just curious, have you heard of them before?
I mean, I wanted to just import the TSportline - from memory I think the price doesn't differ much, Tsportline maybe 4-500 more expensive.
I have been researching new wheels for quite some time and it was between the TSportsline and Thenewaero. I ordered the Thenewaero because of the discount and I generally like the style and efficiency more.

I have been researching new wheels for quite some time and it was between the TSportsline and Thenewaero. I ordered the Thenewaero because of the discount and I generally like the style and efficiency more.
Thank you.

Does their website ever work? Or do I just have a crappy phone?
Go to the home page: The New Aero
I had the same issue clicking directly the URL above

Would anyone have any idea from total Y models booked for Australia, what % of Model Y will be Performance model? I’ve booked YP earlier this month so long wait till Feb-April 2023! I would guess majority will be Model YR?

Thanks! Is that somewhere in this forum or another forum? Hopefully someone can post again if I can’t find it…
Hopefully this works

Hopefully this works

Thanks again! It worked, looks like majority are RWD, so that may help with Performance getting earlier than Feb-APR next year 😂 in case they consider performance model in seperate group! Pure dream 😴

Looking at that spreadsheet, still no VIN's being assigned.

Looks like Paganella and Morning Clara are our last hopes for Q3 shipments.
Interestingly they are both departing on the same day: 19th of August.

Maybe Tesla are doing a big double batch for Australia before they cut over to domestic production to finish off the rest of the quarter?

Guess we will find out in 3 - 4 weeks time.

Looking at that spreadsheet, still no VIN's being assigned.

Looks like Paganella and Morning Clara are our last hopes for Q3 shipments.
Interestingly they are both departing on the same day: 19th of August.

Maybe Tesla are doing a big double batch for Australia before they cut over to domestic production to finish off the rest of the quarter?

Guess we will find out in 3 - 4 weeks time.
Paglia is a candidate, she ARRIVES in Shanghaithe same day as Turandot arrives for a NZ shipment. Turandot looks like NZs last Q3 shipment candidate so a high chance that a production run for AU/NZ is happening about then.