Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my schedule delivery message as well for Sydney pickup options where 22 or 23 of May.

Order was placed in Nov for RWD Y Black/Silver with inductions, build date 3/4. That confirms that it must be on Viking Passama which docks this Monday. A week from docking to delivery is pretty good.
That's amazing! I'm a Oct. order, RWD Y Black/Black Induction with build date 3/4, hopefully i get a similar SMS soon too!!

For anyone with a 24 / 4 build date with a date range of June 10 - July 1, this might be useful for you.
Just spoke to SA who said hes pretty sure my car is on Grand Eagle.
Its almost at Melbourne (Due 14th) then its heading to Port Kembla (24th) and who knows when for Brissy. Our port site is useless and also full of JS error alerts so cant even search lol.

My edd changed to 15-30/6 yesterday afternoon
My EDD made the same change yesterday, then to 5-26 June this morning. Hopefully yours has shuffled forward a little, too.

Out of frustration, I did message Tesla Sales last night. Their response was the usual cookie-cutter stuff, including telling me how and when I could make payment (even though I have fully paid and done all of the paperwork). So, no help there.

I am curious to know whether Vedaprime has been helping you have a better sense of these changes, or are they coming out of the blue for you, too?

Hi, nice & helpful information, btw from where do you get this info from. Could you please share if that it ok. I am from Sydney and want to track Morning Crystal

I'm assuming there's a similar shipping portal for Sydney although I don't know what it is. In the QLD one there is a "Ship movements" page and a "Vessels at Berth" page so it's easy enough to just search on here for the info.

Hopefully someone can take up the mantle on this when mine arrives shortly.

For anyone with a 24 / 4 build date with a date range of June 10 - July 1, this might be useful for you.
Its almost at Melbourne (Due 14th) then its heading to Port Kembla (24th) and who knows when for Brissy. Our port site is useless and also full of JS error alerts so cant even search lol.
Thanks for sharing!

@bean2006 could be useful for you.

Reactions: bean2006
MY RWD white exterior, black interior, Gemini wheels ordered 13/01. Vehicle assigned 5/5. Invoice 8/5. Build date 26/4. EDD currently 22/5-12/6. I’m curious because it seems others with build dates a couple days before me have later EDD (late June). Do you think I’ve squeezed onto a ship last and might get delivery early in my EDD window?

Reactions: t3sla-007
My EDD made the same change yesterday, then to 5-26 June this morning. Hopefully yours has shuffled forward a little, too.

Out of frustration, I did message Tesla Sales last night. Their response was the usual cookie-cutter stuff, including telling me how and when I could make payment (even though I have fully paid and done all of the paperwork). So, no help there.

I am curious to know whether Vedaprime has been helping you have a better sense of these changes, or are they coming out of the blue for you, too?
Mine has changed again today. now Estimated Delivery: June 06 - June 27

What I'm getting from veda is a clearer picture of the shipping delays which are behind the date changes. the edd changes over the last few days fit with the issues Brisbane port is experiencing atm.

I'm away from 1/6 to 24/6 so I would now prefer a delivery date in the few weeks from 25/6. Otherwise i will give my niece a letter of authority and a checklist and she can pick it up for me if a delivery date eventuates while I'm away.

MY RWD white exterior, black interior, Gemini wheels ordered 13/01. Vehicle assigned 5/5. Invoice 8/5. Build date 26/4. EDD currently 22/5-12/6. I’m curious because it seems others with build dates a couple days before me have later EDD (late June). Do you think I’ve squeezed onto a ship last and might get delivery early in my EDD window?
I think I have similar situation with you, assuming you're in Melbourne.

Based on the insightful information by our friend @beerbaron
here, the ship might just be in-time to include cars with build date 26/4, as it departed from Shanghai on the 1/5.

Reactions: bean2006
thanks - mine is a 23/4 build date and date range 22nd may - 12th June but possible could be on this boat too. Looks like it's docking this in Melbourne

Ordered an alternative configuration LR this morning from the NSW "stock", since the color isn't that important to us and would prefer to get this all done sooner. There seems to be a few more, too.

So now I have a "May-June" delivery with black interior (ordered 4/4, first day of LR availability), and "May 26-Jun 16" with white interior.

I ordered one of them in October 😢 downsides of living on an island
Yeh that sucks but there's people waiting in Melbourne who ordered in July/August who are getting them soon. Really frustrating. Any updates on yours?

Melbourne Port Update:

Scheduled to depart:

Ship NameDate & TimeFromToAgent
Turandot12/5/23 14:00Webb Dock 1 WestBrisbaneWilhelmsen Port Services (Aust) PTY LTD

Scheduled to arrive:

Ship NameDate & TimeFromToAgent
Grand Eagle14/5/23 11:30ShanghaiWebb Dock 1 WestInchcape Shipping - Melbourne

EDIT: MIRRAT Schedule & Traffic Management is the MIRRAT official schedule sheet, they manage all RoRo & Automotive ships at the port. Regularly updated.

Last edited: