Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What time was the last position update on the marine website?
The appleton docks are where the 2 yellow dots are to the right of the blue arrow (the blue arrow pointing at turandot)

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 7.54.43 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aus_y
Try sellyourcaraustralia.com . Dean and the team were a pleasure to deal with and I got 5k more than what carsales instant offer was giving. The whole sales process was hassle free. They paid a 1k deposit prior to even looking at the car and paid in full before collection. The other group worth looking into is summon.com.au - they might however only deal with ‘prestige’ cars. Not sure as I’ve never dealt with them before.
Thanks Gior. Dean has alraedy been in touch.

MY RWD, Blue, Induction, Ordered 22/1/23, Built 24/4/23, EDD Jul 6-27, SYD

Reactions: Gior
Hi

Is there a way to check if my tesla is on board Turandot or not??

The EDD showcases July 4th to July 25th, but i only put my order in on the 14th of June. I checked the MolAce VIN checker and doesn't seem like it has the car (thankfully). But yeah just wanted to see if there was a way to confirm its on Turandot.

Hi

Is there a way to check if my tesla is on board Turandot or not??

The EDD showcases July 4th to July 25th, but i only put my order in on the 14th of June. I checked the MolAce VIN checker and doesn't seem like it has the car (thankfully). But yeah just wanted to see if there was a way to confirm its on Turandot.
Cars should commence unloading tomorrow. Check the RAV website in the next two days and hopefully it is on there.

Order in June and delivery in July! That’s probably a record. Good luck!

Yeah I’m wondering if I’ve been assigned a cancelled order given the EDD dropped this afternoon and its between yesterday and 3 weeks time, and the VIN was entered in RAV on 18th May
18th May RAV entry would’ve been the grand eagle which docked in Melb on that day
Definitely someone’s cancelled order as they're still getting deliveries booked from cars from on that boat

Reactions: russty_dog
Is there an email address to complain to Tesla? I have paid for the car via the leasing company and am now paying for a car that I do not have until the end of July. They messed up my delivery, gave me a delivery date and time, to then cancel it an hour later saying it was a mistake.

Is there an email address to complain to Tesla? I have paid for the car via the leasing company and am now paying for a car that I do not have until the end of July. They messed up my delivery, gave me a delivery date and time, to then cancel it an hour later saying it was a mistake.
To me, Tesla team's communication and attitude was very rough/rude, worse than any normal people. They messed up my plans as well. I reckon that some AI/ChatGPT would replace them easily in the future.

Reactions: JonDarian